Chapter 22

Jess' POV

After Niall was done singing his song, I felt so many emotions going through me. I grabbed his guitar and gently set it on the ground. I quickly looked out the window and saw that it was starting to get dark.

"I love you Niall," I whispered in his ear. He quickly got ahold of my waist and pulled me to him as he laid down. "Thank you, for everything."

He smiled at me and gently kissed my lips. "I will never stop loving you," he whispered back. That instantly triggered something in me. I lifted his shirt, breaking our kiss for a second in the process.

I need his touch. I need it right now. Once we were only in our underwear, I didn't know if we should. I started getting scared.

"Are you ready?" He asked me worriedly. "I know that we both want this." I couldn't answer. My mind and heart was fighting against me.

My mind was saying do it. But my heart was saying no, wait. I didn't know what I should do. Listen to my mind, or my heart? What should I do? I was getting really frustrated with myself.

"I-I'll be right b-back," I managed to say. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and fought with myself.

Stop being a baby and just do it! My mind screamed at me.

Wait until you're sure you really want to. My heart reassured me. You've only been dating for two weeks.

But Niall's leaving for tour on Saturday.

Wait for Friday night. My heart told me. I was going to go with my heart this time.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to where Niall was. I covered up my breasts when he saw me. I shook my head.

"I'm not ready yet, I'm sorry," I grabbed the shirt from the floor and put it on. He looked at me with sadness. Oh god, I feel bad now. But I'm just not ready yet.

"It's okay," he responded.

"Uhm, you want to watch a movie?" I asked him sitting on the couch with him. He sat up and smiled.

"Sure. Which one?"

"I was thinking Two Night Stand," I answered. He chuckled and put the movie on Netflix.

---

When the movie came to the second stand, I was getting all fidgety. I honestly wasn't very comfortable. Especially because of our previous events.

I scooted over farther away from Niall. He looked at me with hurt. After that part was over, I moved back over to him. Niall finally spoke up.

"Jess, why were you so uncomfortable?"

I thought hard on this question. What should I say to him? I finally decided on what I was going to say.

"Because of what happened earlier," I answered. He looked as if he just got shot in the heart. He stood up and looked in another direction.

"I'll be right back," Niall said entering the bathroom. I heard him flush the toilet, wash his hands, and come back out.

"Hey, I'm ordering pizza. What do you want?" He asked me.