Chapter 29

I am not proud of this chapter. And then it's a little short. I really hate this one :(

But I hope you still enjoy it though...

I woke up to the sound of fumbling. I lifted one eye to see what's going on. I saw that man sitting in front of me on a chair.

"I see you're awake," the man said in a Bostonian accent.

"I guess I am," I said opening my eyes fully now. I looked down to see that I'm tied up to a chair. "Why did you kidnap me?"

"I wouldn't be asking questions," the man whispered worriedly. I looked at him strangely. What does he mean by that?

"Hello, Jessica," I heard an all too familiar female voice say. I turned my head to see, and sure enough, it was her.

"Haven't seen you in a long time, Nichole," I growled at her. She just gave me a pouty face.

"No need to be like that. I'm just doing you a favor," she said coming closer to me. She came up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"How the hell are you helping me?" I felt her reach for something in her pocket.

"By doing this," she said, then cut me with something on my arm. I flinched a little. I looked down to my arm and saw blood coming out of it. "Give you less misery."

I then realized what she meant.

"Please no," I begged.

"Oh, so you don't want my help?" She put the knife to my neck.

"Why are you doing this? What have I ever done to you?" I closed my eyes in fear.

"You don't know? Wow, I'm shocked," she said taking the knife off of my throat. "Remember a couple years ago, it was junior year. You made me go to jail by slipping a $200 pair of sunglasses in my purse."

Okay, now I remember.

"Do you hate me or something?" She cried. She moved over to the guy and he pulled her into him. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Says the girl who's trying to kill me," she gave a hateful glare.

"You have no room to talk, slut," she looked down to my stomach. Does she know I'm pregnant? Shit. She walked over to me. "And if you even try to escape, you will be killed. You are going to suffer like did."

I gulped as she made me look into her eyes. Is she being serious or is she faking it? Of course she's serious.

"I'm going to have Alex here," she looked over to they guy. "Watch you. Bye," she said, slapped my face, then walked out of the room.

"Guess it's just you and me," he leaned back in the chair he's in. "And just so you know, I didn't even want to do this in the first place. She forced me to."

"Could you maybe help me?" I asked gesturing to my arm.

"Oh yeah, sorry," he said leaving the room.

Alex soon came back with a washcloth and bandages.

"Here," he handed me the washcloth. I quickly wiped the blood off as best as I could. Alex knelt down in front of me and started wrapping my arm.

"I'm really am sorry about all of this. Nichole has always been a bitch."

"Then why are you still with her?"

"She threatened to call the cops on me if I did. I can't let that happen. And I can't let you die, either. I can't believe that she threatened to kill you," he explained finishing wrapping the bandages around my arm.