Chapter 16

"And dude, you're not a terrible person. Think of the things you've done for me, Ariel, and the boys. You're a sweet, awesome guy," I told Niall thinking back to the past.

Flashback (back in March)

"Niall!" I shouted. I heard footsteps come running to my room.

"Yes?" He asked as he walked in.

"Can you help me reach for that?" I asked pointing to a snapback on the top of my dresser.

He chuckled reaching up to get it. He got it and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled putting it into a suitcase.

"Anything I can do before I go?" He asked looking around my almost emptied room.

"Uhm, not really." I paused for a moment. "Oh, how about you sing to me." I smirked.

Niall was thinking of a song. He grinned cheekily.

"You might be crazy,
But have I told you lately
That I love you?
You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly.
And it's crazy,
That someone could change me.
Now no matter what it is I have to do
I'm not afraid to try.
And you should know that your the reason why." He sang to the chorus of my song I wrote for him for Christmas.

"You remember." I smiled a pleased smile.

"How could I not? You're the only person that ever wrote a song for me." He pulled me into a hug. I happily put my arms around him, squeezing him tightly.

"I love you, you know that?" I asked pulling away and looking up to him.

"Of course I do. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He pecked my lips quickly before singing another song.

He sang Little Things, Moments, and They Don't Know About Us all by One Direction.

End flashback

"Know what? I take back what I said earlier today," he said looking down at his feet.

"What?" I asked him.

"I take back saying that I can't get back together with you."

Niall's POV

"I take back saying that I can't get back together with you," I said. I really freaking missed her. I said it at the time because, one, she was forcing herself onto me, and two, because Ronnie just broke up with her.

"It's already been said, Niall," she sighed then looked down.

"Please forgive me for saying that. I didn't mean it in the first place," I told her. It was kind of a lie, I did mean it then.

She turned her head to look at me. She had a devious smirk plastered on her face. I think I knew what she was thinking.

"Come here," she said standing up. I knew where this was going. I stood up too in front of her.

She grabbed onto my wrists, then what I wasn't expecting, she pushed me down onto the floor. Her knees were on the side of my thighs and her face was inches away from mine.

"Tell me that I'm awesome at seducing you," she smirked. 

"You're awesome at seducing me," I told her.

She came inches closer to me where our lips were barely brushing each other's. Her brown eyes were burning into my blue ones.

"I missed you," she whispered, her hot breath giving me, not butterflies, but moths in my stomach. I've waited for this moment for months.

She leaned in more. I started to kiss her, she started to a second later. Our lips were moving in perfect sync.

I turned us over to where I'm on top of her now. I could sense fireworks coming upon us like our first kiss. We were meant for each other, nobody else. I'm never going to cheat on her again, if she ever gives me another chance.

So many thoughts clouded my mind as I was kissing her. I was imagining about us being together until the day we died.

I bit her bottom lip making her let out a quiet moan. I missed moments like this.

Jess' POV

I let out a quiet moan when Niall bit on my bottom lip. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I just missed this feeling so much. The feeling when his lips are on mine. I know I shouldn't be doing this right now, but it felt so right. I could feel the sparks between us the whole time. These were honestly the best moments of our relationship. I really want to give him another chance, but I don't know if I should. He'll just cheat on me again like the other times.

I pulled away from out heated kiss. He looked at me with worry. I opened my mouth to say the question.

"Will you ever cheat on my again if I gave you one last chance, Niall?" I asked him staring into his eyes with curiosity and wonder.

"I swear on my life that I would never do that again," he replied with a smile.

I smiled back and leaned back and kissed him again. Was I seriously giving him another chance?

I need your honest opinion, how would you feel about them getting back together?

Well, until next time!

Much love My Little Niallers ❤️

-Brooke ✌🏻️

(Next update: Tuesday night)