Chapter 30

"Please tell me!" I begged her. She sighed coming over to me.

"Liam, uhm, he said something about Niall," I immediately felt my mouth getting dry.

"What is it?"

"He went insane on their last show," she said looking down to her hands. "He kind of, maybe, almostkilledsomeone," she said to fast for me to understand.

"Ariel, slow down. What did you say?"

"He almost killed someone," she lowly said that it was barely audible. I looked at her shocked.

Why, how would he do that? What happened to him?

"How?"

"It's kind of funny actually," she chuckled and looked up to me. "He was stage diving, but the first girl was super scrawny and not very strong, so he fell on top of her. At least that's what Liam says."

That fat ass of mine. I laughed at my thought, but to Ariel, it was the other thing. I would've thought it was something different, but that's freaking hilarious.

Niall's POV

"I think it's time for one of our favorites," Louis yelled into the mic.

"How does Midnight Memories sound?" Harry asked the crowd, and they cheered.

The music started playing. By the time it got to the chorus, I was having a lot of fun. I saw Harry stage dive on one end, so I decided to do it on the either.

I jumped into the crowd, but there were shaky arms under me. In half a second, I fell on the girl. The music stopped and tons of security was coming over here.

I got up. Taking in a deep breath, I looked at the girl that I fell on. I knelt down and held her hand. Her eyes are closed. I hope I didn't kill her. If I did, I don't know what I'd do. I felt a pulse. Thank god.

"Back up! Back up!" A security guard shouted at the other girls. "Niall, come on."

The guard took my arm and forcefully dragged me out of there. Many girls were reaching to touch me, but there's about 4 or 5 big guys surrounding me.

Once we reached backstage, the guys came rushing back here.

"What the hell man! You almost killed her!" Liam yelled at me, making me feel worse about it.

"Fucking idiot," I heard Harry mumble under his breath. Then it felt as though something possessed me to do this.

"Just shut the fuck up, okay! I get it! You don't have to keep reminding me of what I did! I was just having fun, I didn't think it would happen! You fucking bastards!" I shouted at them, then paced to the bathrooms.

As I entered, I let the tears flow from out of me. I locked the door and slid down the door, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Niall, you have to get back on stage," I heard Paul say. I took in a shaky breath.

"Okay, give me five minutes," I replied back to him. I heard footsteps walking away.

"Five minutes," Paul reminded me. I stood to my feet and looked at myself in the mirror.

God, I look like crap. I turned the water on, cupped my hands under the water, and splashed some in my face.

I'm just a fuck up. I don't deserve to be here, at least not anymore. I sighed as I looked at myself again. I just feel so broken, and I have for a long time too. I've been like this since I was 18. I just keep fucking everything up. The only thing that's basically keeping me alive right now are the fans and Jess. I miss her so much.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked back to where the guys are.

"Niall we're-" Louis started, but I raised a hand to cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it," I said. "Let's just get on with the show. I just want to leave already," I finished and we walked on stage.

"We are so sorry about what happened earlier. I hope the girl forgives Niall too," Liam told the crowd. I felt all the thousands of eyes on me and I looked down to my feet.

"Now let's get on with the show!" Louis screamed making me want to cover my ears, but I didn't. I just start singing You and I.

Jess' POV

"Hey, is my phone here?" I asked Ariel, but she frowned. "Where is it?"

"It's still at your school, but your roommate should have it," she answered. I sighed as I laid myself down.

"I'll go back tomorrow," I closed my eyes feeling sleep take over my body.

I know SUPER SHORT but this is what you're getting since I'm not updating tomorrow. And it's kind of a filler chapter too, if it's even that.

Sigh.

Once again! Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Much love My Little Niallers ❤️

-Brooke 🖖🏻