Chapter 18

Warning: super random chapter ahead. BEWARE!

I woke up feeling extremely dirty. My hair felt oily and nasty. My body felt all sweaty. All in all, I felt gross. I grabbed my phone feeling lazy to ask Niall himself.

Is it ok if I use your shower? I texted him.

Almost immediately, he texted back.

Yeah, that's fine. And just so you know, there probably isn't any hot water, I took one earlier ;)

I grunted knowing I had to take a cold shower. I got up, went to the bathroom and got undressed.

I looked at myself in the mirror. There was one thing that I really hate about my body. One boob is bigger than the other. When I would put on a bra, I had to put something in there to make it look normal. What a pain in the neck.

I started the water and felt that it was lukewarm.

"Dammit Niall!" I shouted. I could hear him laughing from down the hall. That damn laugh is so contagious, I couldn't help but giggle too.

I got in the shower having a song stuck in my head, so I just belted out the lyrics.

"Let's go locos, locos, locos hasta ver el sol
Apenas te conozco y sé que es amor
Y nuca, nuca, nuca pararemos ¡no
Vivir sin miedos porque joven soy!" I sang 'Live While We're Young' in Spanish trying to impress Niall.

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my hair and body, and walked out of the room. I then remembered that I don't have any clean clothes over here.

"Niall!" I shouted his name. I heard footsteps coming my way. I got a little nervous considering all I had was a towel wrapped around me.

He opened the door and looked at me with wide eyes. Was that lust in his eyes? I smirked at him, then remembered what I needed.

"Hey, do you have any clothes I could borrow? Maybe some underwear?" I felt my cheeks redden when I said underwear.

"U-Uhm s-sure," he stuttered. I got another glance at me before walking out of the room.

I sat on the bed thinking back to the way his face looked when he first saw me. His face was priceless.

He suddenly came back into the room snapping me out of my thoughts. In his hands were some sweats, a t-shirt that would be way too big for me, and a pair of his boxers. I giggled a little that he got me boxers.

"Don't judge me, it was all I had," his face turned a bright pink. They had many superman's on it.

"You know, I could just use the shirt and boxers," I giggled. He never heard me giggle before, and it sounded terrible.

"Aww, that was adorable," he cooed handing me the clothes except for the sweats. "And nice singing too. I didn't know you knew Spanish."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," I smirked and winked at him. I could that his mouth was getting dry, that's what happens when he's nervous. "And there's a lot of things I know about you," I smirked again.

"Uhm, I'm just, gonna go get a drink," he said exiting the room nervously.

I quickly got dressed in the clothes he gave me. The boxers fit me like a glove, well except for the crotch part of course. And I noticed that it was his gray Wisconsin Badgers shirt. I've seen him wear it before.