Chapter 7

Well, damn. Three days later, and Niall is in jail, again. He went back a couple hours ago and I do not feel bad about. I'm just a little pissed.

I called Ronnie asking him if we could hang out. He said that we could meet up at Starbucks later at 3. It's already 2:45. I quickly got dressed and put a bit of makeup on.

(Her outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=14082089&.svc=copypaste&id=153972145) yes I finally decided to do this

I pulled up to the StarBucks Ronnie was talking about. I was about five minutes early, so he wasn't here yet. I got myself a caramel latté and sat at a booth near a window.

I pulled my phone out to check the time; it was now 12. I took a couple sips of my drink until I got a text from him.

Sorry I'm late, but I'll be there in about ten minutes.

It's okay. I'm just gonna play Candy Crush until you get here :P

Haha ok. See you soon :)

Ten minutes pass and I finally see him ordering his drink. He turned around and noticed me putting on a bright smile.

"Hey." He greeted as he sat down in front of me.

"Hey." I returned the gesture with a smile.

"So, I wanted to ask you something." He started and I was beginning to feel really nervous. What was he going to ask? I quickly gestured for him to go on. "Can you, just maybe, go out with me?" I widened my eyes and spit the drink that was in my mouth.

"What?!" I practically screamed. I knew this was coming, but why so soon?

"I guess that's a no. That's okay." He sighed looking down at his drink. I let out a sigh and put my hand on his. He looked up at me.

"I was just surprised. Sorry I reacted that way." I explained to him. He looked up at me completely with a small smile.

"What's there to be sorry about?"

"How I reacted." I told him. He rolled his eyes playfully and brought my hand up to his lips. He placed a gentle kiss on my hand.

He never did this. Just the thought of him makes me upset.

"Yes. I'll go out with you."

I need to move on. And this is a one way ticket how. I know it is a little too soon, but when I saw him kiss that girl, all I could see was red. I was so mad, upset, so many emotions were going through me then, and now I'm back to going to return the favor.

"Really? That's amazing!" He seemed super stoked and excited. "I mean, yeah. That's awesome." He said acting like he was cool. I chuckled at him and he sighed. "Your amazing." He pecked his lips on my hand again. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Do I make you embarrassed?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

"Of course not!"

---

We finished our drinks, and now we are sitting on a bench in the park. I put my head on my shoulder looking at the pond in front of us. Those stupid ducks are eating each other's food. I laughed a little at it.

"What's so funny?" He asked, with a slight chuckle himself.

"Those ducks." I pointed towards the two ducks taking each other bread. Some little girl keeps throwing them the bread and laughing. He laughed a little as well, he soon kissed the top of my head.

"Ronnie." I picked my head up to look at him. He looked back at me with those blazing blue eyes.

"Yes?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"I'm so glad I met you. You're amazing." He smiled brightly at me and kissed my cheek.

"I feel the exact same way about way."

And this was the beginning of a fabulous relationship. Uhm, just kidding.

---

3 months later (Yes, a lot of time jumps. Deal with it!)

Today is my first day of work. Niall is out of jail... Yippie, note my sarcasm. Ronnie and I are still dating, but it's kind of complicated right now. Like, he made me super mad one time, don't even let me tell you what it was about, but he's living by himself right now. The guys, Ariel, and I finally have a house, and so now I'm starting work. I finally get to meet Austin Mahone! One of my favorite artists!

I wanted to look professional, so I got dressed in a plain white blouse, black skirt, and black heels. I normally don't wear heels, for anything, but again, I wanted to look professional and look appropriate for the job. I don't know what the boss, or Austin wants, but I'm going with this.

(Her outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=14082089&.svc=copypaste&id=154073108)

I pulled up to the building. I was feeling super nervous, mostly because of Austin. I'm going to be seeing him five days a week! That's freaking awesome! Especially since I'm a huge fan. I can't show it girl. Deep breaths, in and out. I closed the car door, trying to look cool, but I got my jacket stuck. I groaned in frustration and got it out. I walked up to the front door taking a few more deep breaths. I opened the door, only to be greeted by a strong puff of cologne. Austin. It has to be. I looked to where the figure went to see a guy in a plaid button up with short brown hair and skinny jeans. Yep, that has to be him.

I walked into the room to which he went into; the recording studio. I walked around the corner to see the manager dressed up in a button up and jeans. Now I wish I didn't change into this. I looked around the room before I entered, to not see Austin.

"Where is he?" I whispered to myself.

"Hey." I heard someone say from behind me. In defense, I punched the person in the face. "Ouch!"

I turned around to see that it was Austin. Oh god, now I wish I never did that.

"I am so sorry. I panicked. Let me help you." I said to him trying to get a tissue for his bleeding nose. Yeah, I hit him a little too hard.

"No, it's okay really. I can take care of it." He chuckled getting a tissue himself. "Uhm, Jessica, right?" He asked wiping the blood away from his nose.

"Yeah." I smiled at him. "Your assistant."

"Don't you think your a little overdressed for this?" He asked looking at what I'm wearing. I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. How was I going to tell him.

"I, uhm, I didn't know what I should wear, so I decided to go for a professional look. As you can see, I didn't get the info about 'casual' wear." I informed him gesturing to me clothes I'm wearing. He laughed again.

"Come on, let's get to work." He said going into the recording studio. I stood there, not wanting to go in there, mainly because of what I'm wearing. He turned around noticing that I wasn't following him. He smirked at me and came back. "Lazy butt, come on." He grabbed ahold of my wrist and dragged me into the room.

"Jessica's here." Austin anounced to the manager. He turned around in his spinning chair and looked at me. He eyed me up and down and smirked.

"Nice outfit, but you didn't have to dress up that way."

"Well, I didn't get any say of what I could wear, so I wanted to look nice." I explained for the tenth time today. The manager, by the name of Monte, rolled his eyes.

"Well then, let's get to work."

(1317 words)