Chapter 6

Ariel, being the typical girl she is, brought us to the mall. Now I know that she wants me to move on. But it's a whole lot easier said then done. I loved Niall, and I still do. Nothing can change that. But if she wants me to move on so badly, I'll make friends with a guy.

Just as I thought that, I bumped into someone, making his drink spill all over me.

"I am so sorry. I'll get you a new shirt." A male voice said. I looked up to him too see his face. He looked like a jock, but he had nerd glasses, which is hilarious.

"No, it's fine. Really." I put on a small smile.

"Whatever you say." He chuckled. That laugh is so funny, it's contagious. "Ronnie."

"Jess." He pulled me into a quick hug, which was actually very warm and comforting.

I cannot move on too fast. I cannot move on too fast. I told myself.

"Hello?" He moved his hand back and forth in front of my fave.

"Oh sorry. What?" I asked getting out of my trance.

"I asked that if I could, just maybe, get your number?" He asked nervously. I plastered on a slight smile and nodded my head.

We exchanged numbers and talked for a bit until he had to leave.

---

"Who was that cute guy you were talking to?" Ariel smirked when Ronnie was gone and out of sight.

"His name is Ronnie. He really has the brain of a nerd, I swear."

"So, a guy with a jock-like body and a nerd brain? That's perfect."

"Yeah, yeah. Who cares."

"Who cares?" She stopped in her tracks and looked at me straight in the eyes. I was feeling a little intemidated by her, because for starters, she's a little taller than me.

"It's nothing, Ariel. Trust me. We're just friends." I rolled my eyes at her and continued walking.

Thirty minutes later, we finally got into our hotel room, hoping not to run into any of the boys. I plopped down on the couch and changed the channel to MTV. Faking It. OH MY GOD.

"Je-" she started, but I cut her off.

"SHUT UP! FAKING IT IS ON!" I shouted. She laughed and sat down next to me.

---

TEN HOURS OF FAKING IT! So we didn't go to bed until around midnight.

As I was about to go to sleep, there was a knock at the door. If it's Niall, I'm going to slam the damn door in his face.

Maybe I was overreacting about it. Maybe he's not cheating on me. So many possibilities could be happening. I hope Niall will make the right decision.

I finally got to the door. I opened the door to reveal... Liam? Why is he here?

"What do you need?" I asked letting him inside. He sighed as he sat down on the couch.

"Can you keep this a secret? Between you and me?" He asked still not looking away from his hands.

"What is it?" I asked. I sat down beside him. I felt him violently shaking. Was he... crying? "Liam, are you crying?"

"Jess, my friend... She got into a car accident... And she-she d-died." I sat there frozen.

His friend died in a car accident. Which friend? Is this person back in London. Please tell me she's in London.

"Which friend?" I asked him worriedly.