Chapter 34

Little quick Xmas present for you! P.S. VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER AND IT SHOULD GIVE YOU NIALL FEELS. I GOT THEM WHEN WRITING THIS 😉

The plane finally landed. I've been awake half of the time. I've learned that emo guy's name is Anthony but his nickname is Tony, he's 18, and he's a fan of One Direction. And that he's coming to England to see his grandmother.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of the plane. The second time being in England! Still really exciting. I saw Paul holding a sign that says 'Jessica Smith' and a picture of me. I smiled, shook my head out of embarrassment because of the picture, and walked over to him.

"Thanks for having a picture on the poster, Paul," I said sarcastically. He lightly chuckled.

"Just doing my job," he replied, taking us out. I followed him to a red Volvo. I put my stuff in the back seat and sat in the front with Paul.

"So, where are the guys?" I asked as I strapped myself in. He started driving with a smirk evident on his face. "Paul."

"Louis is at the hotel," he answered and looked at him strangely.

"Where are the others?" I asked as he took a sharp turn.

"That's a surprise."

"But-" I started, but he cut me off.

"No more questions."

I sat back in my seat, crossing my arms over my chest and acting like a kid waiting for presents on Christmas. It only took him about half an hour to get the hotel.

I got the room to see Louis playing his FIFA game.

"HEY LOUIS!" I screamed, him covering his ears with his hands. He turned around and saw me.

"JESSICA!" He screamed equally as loud as I did. He got up from his spot on the couch and tackled me on the bed. "I missed you sooooo much!" He exclaimed, placing gross, wet kisses on my cheeks.

"Lou get off!" I said, trying to pry him off of me. He flipped on the side of and looked at me. He made a funny face, making me laugh at him.

"Niall missed you the most though," he smiled and winked at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Shut up," I said, clearly embarrassed.

"Aww, is little Jessica blushing?" He cooed. I turned on my side where he couldn't see my face. "Aw, come on. I was only kidding."

"I know," I answered lowly.

"Oh, and speaking of Niall, he wanted me to give you this," he said, a pressure being lifted off of the bed. I turned on my back again and watched him. He gave me a notecard.

I sat up and stared at the card.

Go to the nearest park. Paul and Louis should take you there. Find Liam. Love you princess. -Niall xoxo

"Come on," Louis told me.

---

Paul parked in front of a park that was about ten minutes away by driving. I jumped out of the car and walked around the park. Considering I was only in a tank top and leggings, it's definitely colder here than in DC.

I finally spotted Liam. He was standing in front of a tree, looking around for someone. Probably me. I ran over to him, a smile spread across my face.

I approached him and tackled him to the ground.

"Lili! I missed you!" I yelled in his ear.