Chapter 4

I stared at John the whole time. I was beyond mad at him, which is an understatement. He finally pulled up to a torn down apartment building that only had a few cars.

"Come on." He said getting out of the car. I didn't want to get out, but my gut is telling me to unless I may end up being killed. I got out of the car cautiously and slowly walked over to him. "There's my girl." He said going to touch my back, but I jerked away from him.

"Don't touch me." I hissed causing him to laugh.

"You can't tell me what I can and cannot do, get that straight," He growled giving me a warning look, ending of with a smack of the head. I rubbed my head from the damage that was just caused.

He brought us inside a bottom apartment. It looked like a place where alcoholics would live. Yeah, it was that bad.

"Make yourself at home." He grinned going into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes whenever he was out of sight. I crossed my arms, sighed, and sat down on the couch.

"Want some?" He asked coming in with a bottle of beer in his hand. Okay, I did not know he drinks.

"Nah, I'm good." I responded, causing him to pout.

"Come on, it's good." He grinned putting the bottle of beer under my nose to smell and taunt me. The whiff of that thing and I was about ready to throw up.

"No." I shook my head leaning back on the couch.

"Jess, you should know that-" Before he could speak anymore, there was a knock at the door.

"John Johnson, come out with your hands up." A deep, male voice told him.

"Shit." John cursed under his breath. He walked closer to the door and took in a deep breath. He slowly and cautiously opened the door revealing a tall black man and a short white man.

"You are under arrest for kidnapping Jessica Smith." The white man said pointing towards me.

"Who the hell called you bastards?" He chuckled taking another drink of the beer. The black guy slapped the bottle away from his face. John instantly got mad. And before you knew it, he slapped the cop across the face.

"That's it. Two years in prison. You're coming with me buddy." The black one said forcing him to turn around and put handcuffs on.

"Good luck, Jessica." John smirked as they pulled him away. The white man came in and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry about him. He's been in more trouble with us than any other we can even think of. And I think you have a little visitor." He smiled looking towards the door. I looked behind him to spot Niall. Niall fucking Horan. I smiled widely and ran to him. He stumbled back a little bit, but regained his balance and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"No problem." He pulled away showing a bright smile.

"How did you even know that he'll be here?" I asked raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"I, uhm," He stuttered. "I got a little help." He turned around and pointed to Ariel and Liam.

"You guys helped?" I asked going over to them.

"Of course! We had to save you." Ariel pulled me into a hug, shortly followed by Liam.

"Plus, it would be boring without you around." Liam said making a pouty face.

"Good to know that I'm a source of entertainment." I jokingly rolled my eyes at them.

"So, how long is he going to be in jail?" Ariel asked as we started going to a car.