Chapter 19

I would like to say, I'm sorry if you don't like Justin Bieber. But, he's one of my favs so don't judge me 🙅🏻👍🏻

Two weeks later

I recently just got home from work feeling exhausted. I had to basically run around the whole studio at least five times. And that place is like the size of four football fields. I think I might've lost some weight by doing that.

I trudged upstairs to my room, took everything off except for my bra and underwear, and got under the sheets. I felt too lazy to put something on.

Out of be blue, I decided to text Danny, my brother. I grabbed my phone, sent him a quick text saying 'hi', and rested my feet. He quickly sent a text back surprisingly.

Hey, how're u doin over there? I couldn't help but smile at his text. I miss him so much.

It's ok. Wby?

Great actually. School started yesterday, & so far junior year is pretty easy.

I totally forgot that he had school, and that he's 16. He's turning 17 in April. I can't believe that I've already been in D.C for five months. Where has time gone these last few months?

That's awesome :) but by the end of the year, it gets harder. But ur a smart kid, u'll get thro it

I know. I'll ttyl, it's time for dinner.

Ok, bye.

I still had a stupid grin plastered on my face. I suddenly got a text from Niall.

Can you come over? I miss you :(
plus I got a surprise ;)

I felt my cheeks heat up a little, then I replied.

Can you pick me up? I just got home from work and I'm exhausted.

Sure, be there in 20.

I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. I had to take a bath, because let's be honest, I was sweaty and gross. I took off my bra and panties, turned the warm water on, and hopped in.

I think I took the quickest shower in the world...

I got out of the shower and walked back to my room. I picked out some clothes and put them on. It was a gray skater dress, a charcoal-colored cardigan, and my black converse. Quick and easy. I looked at myself and smiled. For once, I think I looked hot without any makeup on. I put my hair back in a messy bun, then waited for Niall downstairs.

About five minutes of waiting, there was a knock on the door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Niall in a plaid flannel and skinny jeans. He looks hot. Involuntarily, I bit my lip. He just smirked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Guess where we're going," he said as we got in his black Sedan.

"Uhm, not out to eat... a concert?" I asked with a smirk. He looked at me stunned.

"How did you know so easily?" He asked. He finally got his gaze off of me and on the road.

"I don't know, your clothes seem casual so..." I paused for a moment. "Who are we going to see?"

"How do you feel about Justin Bieber?" He asked. It was now my turn to look shocked. He's one of my favorite music artists. "And I got us VIP tickets."

I couldn't help it. I let out a fangirl squeal. I kept kissing his cheek and saying 'thank you' at least a thousand times.