After the class went on smoothly, Kyokai was walking outside with Tsubaki, Ryohei, and Souji, when Maru suddenly tackled her in a hug "Hayashi-Senpai ! I missed yooooou !!" She smiled "oh Hamasaki wasn't it ?" Kyokai removed her arms "Senpai remembers my name !" Maru held her red cheeks "she acts like Kaneko when she thought Hayashi-san was a dude" Souji whispered to Ryohei.

"So Kai, are we going !?" Ryohei said "I already told you, we're going to the shopping street together" Kyokai said "would you like to join us, Hamasaki ?" She asked Maru "me !? With you !? Going out !?" Maru squealed "eh ?" Kyokai thought going out as hanging out "yeah sure" she said "Kyaaa !!" Maru hopped "Oi !" Ryohei and Souji raised their arms.

Tsubaki's eyes sadden and clenched on her books, she didn't like the way Maru stick to Kyokai like that "maybe she thinks Hayashi-chan is a boy like I did" she thought "that must be it" she nodded to herself.

After school, they walked in the shopping street to meet with the others. Kyokai felt a little uncomfortable about Maru hugging her arm and rubbing her cheek on it "Hamasaki-chan, you should not stick to Hayashi-chan like that, people wants their personal space" Tsubaki tried to help Kyokai "your just jealous because Hayashi-Senpai noticed me first !" Maru winked, Tsubaki frowned.

"Menna-san !" They saw Haru wave to them "how was school ?" Tsuna asked "it was alright, Tsunayoshi" Kyokai ruffled his hair "who's that ?" Yamamoto pointed at Maru "Koala ?" They tilted their heads "Koala" Gokudera said "she's my Kohai" Kyokai's brow twitched "how mean ! Senpai here is just shy" Maru pouted "I'm Senpai's girlfriend !" She smiled "huh !?" They paled, even Kyokai.

Maru backed when Ikuto came in front of her "hold on there missy ! Kyokai is mine !" He pointed at himself "I'm not" Kyokai said "how mean !!" Ikuto clenched on her "step back shorty ! I saw Senpai first !" Maru said "I've been with Kyokai since middle school !" Ikuto said "so am I !" She said "wait what ?" Ikuto said "how do you know me since middle school ? I've never seen you around" Kyokai narrowed her eyes.

Maru paused "ahehehe" she nervously laughed "don't 'ahehehe' me and answer !" Kyokai glared "I might have....stalked you...at school, and everywhere else" Maru pressed her fingers together "huh !?" They glared "I wanted Senpai to notice me ! And to be famous ! That's why I created the Akumu group" Maru explained "you were responsible for that !?" Kyokai and Ryohei yelled.

Souji noticed something and his eyes widen "wait ! If you know Hayashi-san that much then you know that-" he shakily pointed "that Senpai is a girl ? Yeah I know" Maru shrugged "EEEHHH !!?" They said "Senpair is awesome ! The way you can convince people that your a guy" Maru held her hands together as hearts appeared in her eyes. Kyokai felt a little freaked out and backed as Maru stepped foreword "I know everything, your size is DD-cup, your hair used to be long, your birthday is May 3rd, I know your personality, and where you live" Maru said.

"Okay now, I'm started to freak out" Kyokai said "your favorite animal is puppy, you study math more than anything, and you like to read about mysteries and murders" Maru continued "what do we do ?" Kyoko said "leave her, this is kind of funny" Gokudera smirked "the truth is..." Maru blushed "I love you, Hayashi-senpai !" They paled, especially Ryohei and Ikuto. They were all frozen from shock, while Gokudera was laughing to death.

"S-She.." Tsuna said "prefer girls.." Ikuto said "than guys ?" Koyo said "EEEEHHH !!!?" They yelled as Maru stared at Kyokai with hearts "w-what ?" Kyokai said "I loved you since the day you saved me from those bullies !" Maru blushed "what bullies ?" Kyokai said "you were so cool !" Maru laughed "answer my question" Kyokai glared.

Kyokai sighed heavily and face palmed "Hamasaki there is no way I feel the same way about you" she glared "but, I want Senpai to notice me. I want you to love me" Maru said "I only see you as a Kohai, nothing more, nothing less" Kyokai said "wow, Kyokai can be so mean" Koyo thought "what can I do to make you love me ?" Maru said "she won't love you !" Ryohei, Koyo, and Ikuto yelled.