epilogue part 2

tw: smut

1 year later

Luke was sweating like a pig. He was in the gym for the last two hours and it was almost seven in the evening, meaning his boyfriend should be there soon.

Michael finished his class at half past six on Wednesdays and then he normally walked to the gym and the couple would return to their apartment together.

That day was Wednesday, but they had their own routine every day. The couple worked amazingly together and even if other people would get bored of daily routines they didn't. They trained, went to college, spend time together, spend time apart, played video games, had cute dates. Oh, they fought too, in the gym and out of it. But neither hated fighting as long as they were together.

One time Luke accused Michael of spending too much time training and the red-haired boy told him he wasn't supportive of his career. Michael apologized the next day, promising he'll train less and spend more time with him, the younger of the two apologized as well, promising that he's fine with gym dates, he was just being a bit clingy. Feeling bad about their fight, Luke tried to make it up with buying his boyfriend a kitten and Michael gave Luke the best blowjob ever.

The door opened and Luke smiled when he saw his boyfriend roll in a wheelchair.

"Someone looks hot," Michael smirked at his lanky and sweaty boy.

"Clifford you already have me so you don't have to woo me every day." Luke laughed as he grabbed a towel wiping his face dry making his way towards his injured boyfriend.

"I have to make my princess happy." He smiled and opened his arms.

It was a ritual, ever since Michael injured ligaments in his leg and had a surgery he still wanted to be the one taking care of his younger lover. Luke knew that wasn't the case but he still acted that way so the love of his life would be happy.

The blond plopped himself on his lap and put his arms around Michael's neck kissing him softly.

"How was class?"

"Good, but I would much rather spend the time here training." Michael pouted.

Luke laughed rearranging himself on the injured one's lap kissing his pout.

Michael's breath hitched and he stopped his boyfriend movements, grabbing his hips firmly.

He wanted to ask what's wrong but then he felt something on his bum. He made Michael hard.

Luke blushed and looked at his boyfriend who was already staring at him with dark, lustful eyes.

"Is princess teasing me?" He asked quietly with dominant voice.

"N-n-no." Luke blushed. He hated the effect Michael had on him. Luke would get hard just by the boxer looking at him.

"What about you lock the door and let me take care of you." The older one said kissing the soft lips. Luke ran towards the door quickly locking them before hurrying back, almost tripping himself twice in the process.

He fixed himself on his boyfriend lap again kissing him eagerly. Michael's hands found their way to Luke's ass, cupping it gently. Luke moaned into the kiss, loving every Michael's touch.

But he was still injured and Luke knew better than to have sex with his boyfriend in the middle of the gym on a wheelchair.

"Can I blow you?" He asked quietly, knowing that that would be the safest way of pleasing his lover at the moment.

Michael cupped Luke's face making him look at him.

"Only if you wanna." He said before pecking his lips. Luke nodded quickly lowering himself onto his knees, being careful of the bandaged ankle.

"You have to help me undress you," Luke said quietly kissing his knee.

They were lucky Michael was only wearing boxer shorts, since it was summer because getting him out of black skinny jeans would be mission impossible.

Michael pushed himself up with his strong arms while Luke grabbed his shorts and boxers, pulling them down revealing his hard dick.

"Beautiful," Luke mumbled before kissing Michael's lips moving down, to kiss something else.

Over the year they got comfortable with each other so Luke knew what Michael liked, and Michael knew what Luke liked.

Luke kitten licked Michael's tip, making him breathe quicker.

"So good Luke, you're always so good." Michael praised with a husky voice giving Luke more confidence.

Michael could only thank god that his soulmate had no gag reflex as he could feel Luke everywhere. His hands caressing his tights, his mouth swallowing his dick, his heart safely in Michael's hands.

Luke bobbed his head, hollowing his cheeks and driving his boyfriend insane.

"Luke. Princess... You feel so good." Michael moaned, throwing his head back biting his lip.

Since Michael couldn't fuck Luke's mouth, Luke fucked Michael's dick. He relaxed his muscles, gagging on Michael's thick and long cock. It didn't take more than a minute to make his boyfriend scream his name and come down his throat.

"Luu-k-ke!"

Luke loved when Michael screamed his name. Michael loved screaming Luke's name.

Both boys were panting after Michael came. After a few seconds, Michael's strong hands pulled Luke up on his lap. He kissed him with pure love.

"We should get home so I can return the favor before dinner with Ashton and Calum," Michael whispered.

"First we need to get you dressed. There's a kindergarten across the road and I don't want you flashing any of these kids or their teachers." Luke said while standing up.

Michael laughed as he raised himself again so Luke could help him dress.

Luke picked up all his things not caring to change his clothes giving them to Michael to hold.

Before the couple left they both waved at the security camera knowing Ashton will see what happened next day.

They couldn't care less.

Maybe they even filmed themselves when they got home and Luke rode Michael's dick. Maybe they decided it would make a great Christmas gift for their friends.

✦✦✦

OVER. FINITO. KONEC.

Writing this story made me happy and I hope reading it made you happy. :)

Also, you should check my other stories!!

I love you a lot and Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it and all the best to the ones who don't either :)

All my love, Lucija