xxviii

Luke was miserable. He tried to forget about Michael just for a minute but there was no way he could get those green eyes out of his mind.

He tried to enjoy the horrible kisses he shared with Benjamin. In the back of his head, all he could think about was how much softer Michael's lips would feel against his and how nicer Michael would smell.

There was also one other thing on Luke's mind. He didn't feel safe with Benjamin, he may be the captain of the hockey team but he wanted to keep whatever he and Luke had a secret. Calum made a joke about how Luke's gay radar was right when he asked him out all those months ago. Benjamin didn't want his team to disown him so they had to sneak around and it all felt wrong, he felt like he was closeted all over again. But he needed someone to help him get over Michael.

He understood that Josh was prettier than he was, he really did, but Luke felt like he and Michael would be perfect together. If only the older boy would like him. Luke thought about wearing makeup and skirts if that's what Michael preferred. Then he remembered that he shouldn't have to change himself for someone and agreed on secretly dating Benjamin.

Every time for the past week when Luke and Michael would meet on the hallways, the boxer looked sad and that made Luke even more upset. He wished they could at least still be friends, Calum said they just needed time.

✦✦✦

This is short but there's another chapter coming right up. It was originally one chapter but it was too long. :)

Question of the chapter: Do you know where Slovenia is? :')

Love, Lucija