xxxiii

"You cleaned up nicely for a date with me," Calum smirked as Luke sat in the seat next to him.

"Shut up." The blond boy blushed.

"Oh, I thought I should tell you. Normally after the fight, win or lose, me and Mikey go and get pizza. Now the invitation is extended to you and Ashton as well so it's like a double date."

Calum laughed at his joke and Luke let him. He was just excited to finally see Michael doing what he loved most. Luke saw the gleam in his eyes when talking about boxing and from what he heard, Michael was very good.

The seats were amazing and there were a lot of people already in the arena even when Calum and Luke were early.

Calum abandoned Luke for a few minutes to kiss Ashton and wish Michael good luck. Luke sadly didn't have the accreditation to get to the training room where Michael was warming up, but he made Calum promise he would wish him good luck.

When Michael was introduced to the stage Luke cheered, clapped and screamed like there was no tomorrow.

Michael's freshly dyed hair was already sweaty from warming up and his checks slightly tinted pink. Luke, of course, couldn't find a flaw.

Luke's first favorite moment of the evening was Michael smiling at him from the ring.

His next favorite moment was when he saw Michael moving while boxing. like he was a tiger and a feather at the same time.

Maybe the best one was when he won after only two rounds and smiled at the crowd that was cheering his name.

He changed his mind when after the fight he got to hug Michael while he was all sweaty. Luke didn't want it any other way.

Or maybe talking to the winner while their friends were making out in the pizza place. How Michael talked about his and Cal's road trip and asked Luke about his life since they weren't hanging out anymore.

But even Ashton could tell that Luke's favorite moment of the night was when Michael walked him to the door and hugged him goodbye.

✦✦✦

Something different, I hope you liked it :)

Question of the chapter: What's your favorite muke fanfic either on wattpad, ao3 or tumblr or anywhere really :)

Love, Lucija