xv

At the end Calum ended up paying for the dinner, it was actually Michael's fault since he told him he got a text from Ashton.

Luke and Michael started laughing and Calum just pouted, when he realized his best friend was lying.

Luke asked Michael to drive him home, apparently, he wanted to discuss some things with him. Of course Michael gladly and maybe over enthusiastically accepted his proposal, it could only mean that Luke will finally share his plan with him.

Calum, on the other hand, found Michael's eagerness hilarious and couldn't help himself. When all of them have reached their cars he turned to his two friends.

"Use protection!" He quickly shouted before sitting in his car and driving away. Both of the boys blushed at his stupid comment. Still, none of them said anything.

Luke told Michael his address as they drove away. They've spent the rest of the drive home in silence, with blink playing in the background. They came to Luke's house in less than fifteen minutes and Michael turned off the car and the radio.

It was quiet and awkward, something Michael wasn't used to and it made him feel uncomfortable.

"And now we just sit in silence." He quoted one of his favorite songs. Luke laughed making his friend happy to break the uncomfortable mood.

"So.." Michael started. "So.." Luke continued.

"Will you tell me about the plan?" Michael asked, turning his body towards Luke.

Luke nodded. "I've thought about this a lot Michael." He looked seriously into the boxer's eyes.

"I don't completely understand your situation, but I'll do whatever it's in my power to help you."

Michael's lips formed a small smile.

"I've talked with some friends and I think that the best thing to do first would be to sit down and chat over the possibilities. I know you've done your research but I may have some extra information and I know people you could talk to." Michael nodded agreeing with where Luke was going.

"Then next weekend if you have time, we could go to some clubs, and you could you know. Experiment. Like I've said I have lots of friends, most of them are single and very into one night things so we'll find you something. And we'll sleep over at my brothers flat since the club isn't very close to us." Luke saw Michael's serious face so he grabbed and squeezed his hand. "Is that okay with you?"

Michael smiled and nodded. "Thanks a lot, Luke, you're a great friend."

"Michael, it's the least I can do." They hugged and Luke kissed Michael's check before heading out of the car.

He had no idea why he did it. He did know. Luke liked Michael. Like, liked him. But he needed to help him to find out his sexuality and not to think about his feelings. Luke was nice like that.

✦✦✦

In my fics, Luke always has weird plans.

Love, Lucija