"Sure, honey," Jinx finally answered, as if the three of them hadn't just been ready to kill her if they needed to. She pulled a simple black wallet out of her harem pants and handed the girl four dollars, picking out three without even thinking before hesitating on the last one. "Hey Kayden, which one do you want there's plain milk chocolate, one with strawberry filling, mint chocolate, one with what looks like it has... pineapple filling?" she made a face when she said that, "and white chocolate."

For a second he just blinked at her before he found his voice "just get me the plain one, thanks" he muttered.

Jinx pulled one out before smiling down at the girl, "have a nice day, I hope you sell heaps of chocolates."

Amy gave a toothy grin back "thank you! I hope so too!" she said before turning on her heel and walking further down the hallway.

Jinx closed the door and effortlessly chucked the chocolate bars to both Jazz and Jett with just a flick of her wrist. They flew through the air like bullets heading straight for their targets and the other girls caught them easily, nodding their thanks. She turned towards him, hesitated, before deciding to just hand it to him.

He rolled his eyes at that, wanting the three of them to know that he really wasn't as incompetent as they seemed to think he was. 

He held the bar in his hand as the girls continued on as normal. Jett went back to pouring a glass of water for herself while Jazz muttered what seemed to be a joke to Jinx in a language he couldn't quite recognise. Jinx chewed on her chocolate thoughtfully as she nodded and listened to what Jazz was saying. Suddenly her eyes widened and the girls simultaneously burst out laughing. He wanted to know what they found so hilarious before Jinx's eyes flicked to him for the briefest moment. That was when he realised that he was probably the joke. Which served to spark some annoyance in him but he tried to ignore it.

"So, why is there a gun in the kitchen drawer?" He finally asked, not missing how Jazz shot Jinx a smirk as soon as the words left his mouth. "No seriously, is it just that one 'special drawer'?" He questioned, sounding quite sarcastic as he said the words 'special drawer,' even adding the finger quotations for effect. "Or is there one in every drawer? What am I supposed to do if I need a fork?" He continued on, half joking, half actually quite serious.

Jinx laughed at that before saying "don't worry it's just that one drawer. Besides, we normally go out for dinner or get takeout, we don't really cook often." She explained before looking quite thoughtful. "Though, Jett makes a killer chilli con carne," she added innocently as if it had only just occurred to her, before sending a smug smile in Jett's direction.

Jett just rolled her eyes at the pun, not even trying to hide the slight twitch of her lips at it.

Jazz groaned "Jinx, I told you to stop doing that. You're not funny." She said, trying to come off as exasperated but failing. It was quite impossible to be annoyed when Jinx— who looked to be as harmful as a cinnamon bun— was looking at you with a pleased grin.

Kayden felt himself smile as well "really? Because I thought it was a killer joke."

Jazz sent Jett a desperate look "we have two of them now." She groaned dramatically.

"Oh come on Jazz, stop being such a buzz kill," Kayden continued on

Jinx giggled "oh that's a good one!"

"Don't encourage him!" Jazz complained, looking up at the ceiling as if trying to contact some celestial entity "I can't live like this. What on Earth could I have possibly done to deserve this?"

Jett sighed "come on Jazz, stop being such a kill joy and let them have their fun." It took him a couple of seconds to register that she had actually joined in with them.