Chapter 4

"Is she dead?"

"No she's not dead you idiot. She sleeps like a hibernating bear."

Opening my eyes I blinked a few times adjusting to my bright room. Standing above me was a concerned looking Erika and Lacey.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked confused. How the hell did they get in my room? How the hell did they know where I lived?

"I think you mean three." I looked over their shoulders and saw Kolby coming out of my closet with clothes in her hand. "We all decided to help you get ready for today."

Seeing I was still confused Lacey replied, "Since everyone thinks you and Hunter kissed we have to make sure you look your best."

"What does my looks have to do with any- wait you guys know I didn't kiss him?" I looked over at Kolby and she shook her head.

"I didn't tell them they just knew that you wouldn't kiss Hunter."

"Yeah we might not know you like Kolby does but it's not hard to put two and two together." Erika said "Now get up and take a shower so we can make you look sexy." She pushed me into my bathroom and instructed me to take a shower. After taking a nice hot shower and brushing my teeth I went to the girls to see what they had put together.

After a very long 45 minutes passed by I was now standing in front of my mirror looking at myself. My curly hair was now straightened, flowing beautifully down my back. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt that showed a little bit of my stomach. They paired it with ripped jeans that fit my body perfectly. It made my stomach turn.

"Here wear these." Lacey said handing me black ankle boots.

"I don't know how to walk in those, I'll break my ankles!"

"Trust me it's not that hard you'll be fine."

Putting on the boots I allowed Erika to do my makeup. She did a simple winged eyeliner, mascara and clear gloss. I added my small heart shaped locket that my dad had given me for my 5th birthday.

"I can't believe I had these clothes in my closet. I've never even seen them before."

"You look hot." Kolby said grinning like a mad man.

"Thanks. I don't even recognize myself." Throwing on my glasses I grabbed my backpack and my phone "Let's get today over with."

Walking down the stairs we ran into Mikey.

"Where are you going? We don't leave for another fifteen minutes."

"The girls are taking me to school. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be making a fool of myself at school today" I said dramatically and walked down the stairs. We hopped into Luke's truck and headed towards school

After singing three Hannah Montana songs we arrived at school. Getting out of the car I saw a few students whispering and staring at me.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." Luke said patting my shoulder. We all made our way into school when suddenly I felt my hair being pulled.

"What the hell!" I said turning around. In front of me was a pissed off Jess and her two followers. "What was that for?"

"For being a slut!"

"Nothing ever happened between us Jess. All he did was give me a ride home!" I yelled. A crowd was forming around us.

"That's not what Laura said." Kayla replied

"Well clearly she's lying. What did you even see?" Luke asked turning to Laura.

"I saw Chachi getting into his car and they made out." she said with a smirk.