"California." ( A/N I dont know where he was really born.)

"What's your favorite color?"

"Red."

I smiled. "Blue."

"Who's your favorite singer?"

James really didn't let me watch a lot of TV , listen to music or go out in public.

"I dont know." I frowned

"Hey, dont frown, only clowns frown." He said, frowning. I tried too hold in a smile, but i couldn't.

"There you go." He said, battering his eyelashes through the mirror. I laughed.

"Are you single?" His eyes widened. "I mean not like-Just forget about it." I said, quickly.

"Yeah, but I was in a relationship." His eyes then softened.

"What happened?" He tensed up a bit.

"I-I dont want to talk about it, just forget about it."

"Ok, what's your favorite food?"

"Mostly anything, but my moms cooking." It was silent, until we both started laughing. "But, I would have to say my grandmas enchiladas." He smiled.

"Um, Pepperoni pizza." I smiled.

"Okay my turn, what happened between you and that dude?" My smile instantly into a frown.

What happened? The love of my life became a got damn psychopath.

"It's okay, if u dont want to talk about it." I nodded my head, okay.

"Who is your favorite comedian?" We both looked at each other through the mirror and said, "Kevin Hart." We then laughed.

"If you can be fictional anything, what would you be?"

"An avatar, but not the blue people, the one that controls all the elements." He smiled.

"I'll have too be a, werewolf."

"What do you mean-."

"We're here." He said, cutting me off.

We approached to a, medium sized, peach colored, house.

"Is this your house?"

"No, this is my grandmothers house I live with my mom in Beacon Hills." He parked into the driveway, and got out the car. I was about to open the door, when someone opened the door. I looked up, and saw Scott.

"Thank you." I said, getting out.

"You're welcome." He said, grabbing my hand.

I felt something rush inside me, and it felt, amazing. I dont know why I feel like that, when he touches me, all I know is I've never felt like that in a long time. He must have notice, because he quickly moved his hand away. There goes that hurt feeling again.

I wonder if he feels it too, that hurt feeling.

"Are you coming?" I was quickly snapped out my thoughts.

I looked up to see Scott, with the door opened. I quickly walked in the house, just to be amazed by a beautiful living room.

"This view is, so beautiful." I said, looking at him.

"Yeah, this view is so beautiful." He said, while smiling at me.

I smiled back at him.

"Um  my grandma is at work, and you must be tried, so I'll show you, your room and show you around tomorrow, it's that okay?" He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah."

"Well, follow me." He said, walking down a hall with me right behind him.

Meanwhile, after we walked down a couple halls, and up a couple stairs we finally reach my room.

I jumped face first on the bed. It was so warm and comfortable. I looked over just to see Scott smiling, while leaning on the door with his legs crossed.

"What?" I said, sitting on my knees on the edge of the bed.

He came over, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You're just very pretty." He said, smiling at me.

He brought his hand on my cheek, while swiftly wiped his thumb across, under my eye, and brought his thumb towards my lips. It was an eyelash. He looked at me, with his beautiful brown eyes. It felt like it was us against the world. Forever, and no one can tear us apart.

"Make a wish." I closed my eyes, and blew on his thumb. I opened my eyes, and saw him gazing at me. "D-D you have any clothes I can wear?" He moved his thumb away from my lips to my cheek. His warm thumb send something through my body.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll be back." He said, getting off the bed and walking towards the bedroom door. He stopped by the door, and turned towards me. He smiled, then headed back off.

5 minutes later...

Scott walked in, with a huge white T-shirt. He gave it to me, and stood there.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Maybe I should go, if you need any thing my room is 2 doors down to the left." I nodded my head, okay. He quickly walked out the door, shutting it behind him. I then took my pants , shirt and shoes of so that I was only in my black bra, black panties and black ankle socks. I put the white shirt on, which slumped down my shoulders and reached below my knees. I search through through my pants, and found a rubber band. I put my hair in a ponytai,l and went in the bathroom. Bloody Hell! I left my bag, with all my important stuff in the woods! I yelled softly. I went back in my room when I saw, my bag sitting on my bed. I looked around my room. This is some freaky sh!t right here. I slowly walked to the bed, and grabbed my bag, and then walked in the bathroom closing, and locking the door behind me. I looked through my bag to see if I have everything I need:

2 Toothbrushes,

2 packs of Tampons,

40 pairs each of Undergarments,

4 packs of Deodorant,

10 pairs of pants,

25 pairs of shirts,

15 pairs of shorts,

16 sets of Night Clothes,

6 pairs of shoes,

my special journal, and my magical necklace. This journal was pasted down generations, and generations. Also, it even has its own pen which was carved by my ancestors and , decorated/improved over the. My great grandma said, "It's a book filled with spells, and when you discover a new one, you record it down. But, also remember child , its your responsibility for the book, and your decision to become good or wicked." I've always took what she said, seriously. Well, as for my necklace, It was pasted down too. It had the moon ( On the side ) which represents, "Courageous Warrior", and protects you from, all evil.

I picked up my necklace. I love this necklace, because it doesn't have a clip to it. I put the necklace over my head, and let it swiftly fall down my neck. I felt my eyes getting a little drowsy. I unlocked the bathroom door, opened it, and hoped in bed. I yawned, and then got under the covers, and drifted off to sleep.