Conclusion to the Beginning Pt.II

Start from the beginning

"So you just gone sit up here and disrespect me?! Really Dewayne this is what it's come to ???! You know damn well you even entertaining this ugly , fat bitch cuts deep," She seethed at me then she began shooting daggers at Zaria.

Here she go being extra , even though half of everybody was either off campus to get lunch on in the courtyard eating, she was doing what she does, being extra just to get attention. She knows how I feel about that shit. 

"I thought I told you to stay away from my man. You hoes always wanna seek an opportunity when a relationship is on the rocks to come in and hop on a nigga's dick . " she spat coldly towards Zaria.

I huffed , feeling my blood boil on overdrive . She has a lot a nerve and relationship where? I distinctly remember telling her it was a wrap between us. 

....Let me just take a moment and pray for this delusional, petty- 

"Okay what we not gone do is that stupid bullshit. You clearly smoking on some shit. " Dev cut in clearly pissed off. "Stop talking shit about people you don't know especially since you put yourself in this situation.  Had you kept your legs closed and not decided to to bust yo shit open for a bum nigga , we wouldn't be telling your toddler built, there's two, there's four there's six, there's eight, thomas the train, train track looking head ass, to get the fuck out his face."

I heard Stacey laugh quietly as she was munching on some chips.Tre looked away but I could tell he wanted to laugh.

Shit I did too.  

"What's funny hoe?" Tracey said challenging Stacey. 

Well that was a bad move, I have yet to see Stace fight but you can tell she plays no games, since she almost beat the dogshit out of Tracey last time.

 "Imma tell you this once, leave Zaria out of this. She ain't nothing to do with you stepping out me. Tracey, you can clearly see I am not here to listen to the bullshit you're about to spin so leave." I said warningly.

I wanted her out my presence. Before I really snapped.

"Yea I'm laughing, cuz it's funny, how you wanna talk shit when you know I'm about 2.2 seconds from hopping up across this table and punching you right in the mouth, " Stacey said smiling. Yes she was actually smiling, but then all of a sudden she switched to a pissed off, murder like glare." I warned your ignorant ass last time about messing with Zaria. How you call her a hoe but you over here busting that wack ass , stretched out like a limousine pussy open for a nigga who look like Mr. Brown's offspring? Bitch you not shit anything beginning with the letter Z cuz I'll run up on you so fucking quick. Don't let this calm tone fool you."

"Bitch you don't know me! Ain't my fault your friend is a hoe."

"Catch this fade ma." Candy said suddenly hopping up from her chair with her hair already tied up.

Stacey went to ease out of her chair but was caught quickly by Dev who pulled her back onto his lap and kissed her forehead to try to calm her down.

So we just gone ignore the fact Candy bout to lay them paws on Tracey? Oh..ok.

Zaria got up and got in front of Candy , right when Tre caught Candy by her waist.

"Candy , don't ." Zaria said firmly. 

Candy allowed Tre move her back slowly but you can tell her and Stace were waiting on Tracey to even breathe in their direction .

Tracey just stood their mad.

"How you claim you got hands but to scared to get this ass whooping hoe. Ole fraud ass bitch." Candy said , trying to get outta Tres grip.

"Bitch I didn't send for you ugly ass so shut the fuck up . Like you was gon do shit. Tre you better keep your hoes in check." Tracey said smirking evilly at Candy.