Chapter 31 Photoshoot

Comincia dall'inizio

"I wouldn't want to tap a guy that used to eat mud" I said with a wink

"Come onnnnn!! I was 6"

Not a second later Martin walks by, shirtless if I may add. I just stopped and stared at him which James caught onto pretty quickly and he stared from me to Martin and smirked.

"Oh I see" He whispered

"Yep" I added

"Who are you? " Martin said looking at James.

"Martin, James is my childhood best friend" I said introducing him

"Oh god again with your best friends " He said with an angry tone and left.

"Damn, your friend seems to be angry"
James said

"Yeah no shit sherlock. Anyway, when is this shoot happening?"

"Hmm, in about 30 minutes " He said looking at his phone

"Seriously, you couldn't have called me earlier so I could get ready?"

"Oh I already have a glam squad just outside"

After I was glammed up they decided to do a shoot at my house and the shoot involved our pool and me being all hot and I didn't know how to be hot. I would end up looking like a rotten potato next to James.

"Okay so for the first part of this shoot you guys are gonna look like you're playing hard to get but still want each other and so James is gonna be on one side of the pool and you're gonna be on the other and then after a few shots you guys are gonna be in the middle with James trying to pull you in but you trying to resist him but you have to look like you want him too, and the most important part of it is just be comfortable, you know what I mean?The photographer said out loud into his big microphone.

"No, no I don't" I yelled

"Hey, just be natural. It'll be good" James said before getting into the pool.

So we started the first few shots with me being completely comfortable and then when we got to the middle of the pool I started to get uncomfortable, James held me by my waist and I shifted a bit. The photographer was starting to get agitated.

"I'm sorry, it's just a bit weird being in this position with the kid that used to play Legos with me" I said with a laugh. James laughed along

"That's it, that's perfect. Keep doing that" the photographer yelled

I was confused

"He wants us to keep telling each other memories from our childhood because it gives him good shots"

"Well then, remember that time I dared you to kiss Emily Gray and you ended up having to go out with her for 3 months because her parents forced you to?" I asked

"Ugh, all I could think about during those 3 months was how much I hated you"

"Hey, you dared me to tell Josh Evans that I liked him and I had to get rejected in front of a cafeteria full of cheerleaders and popular kids, those 3 months were nothing compared to the entire year I was made fun of" I said with a laugh

"Well I'm sorry you weren't hot at age 10"

"Perfect! For the final shot I want you guys to kiss"

"We don't have to kiss if you don't want to monkey " James said with a warm smile.

"No I want to " So I put my lips onto his and we kissed, the photographer started going crazy with the shots and he ended up really happy.
After the shoot we saw the pictures and they looked amazing.

"Hey James, what the hell do these have to do with good publicity for both of us? This has nothing to do with any of our careers "I said with a laugh

"Yeah well maybe I just made that up because I needed an excuse to fly out here to see you and personally congratulate you on your song and that was the only way my manager would let me" He said with a smile "My manager still needs proof that we did the shoot so the photographer is gonna send them and I'm off the hook for a few days " He continued with a small smile.

"So you're gonna stay here for a few days? " I said excitedly

"If it's okay with you " He smiled

"Heck yeah it is " I said with a laugh

Martin's POV

She kissed him. She was freaking kissing that guy in the pool. What is wrong with the world and why does it hate me? I know I said I'm over Jessica but I can't, I can't find it in me to get over her. I like her way too much and that James guy showing up today really made me realize that I needed to up my game. I hated seeing her kiss him.