Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Anastasia's POV:

I felt someone touching my face so I shook awake staring wide eyed at Brandon.

"Shit." I cursed looking at the clock.

"Relax." He chuckled softly. I laid back down keeping my head on the pillow and I sighed wiping under my eye.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed and he laughed grabbing me tissues.

"Why are you crying?" He laughed.

"I don't know, I'm sad, tired and hungry and my life is just a mess and I don't know why I'm crying." I sobbed wiping my eyes.

"Crystal told me." He said and I groaned rolling over.

"Oh now you're going to leave me and I'm going to be a young mom with a child who doesn't listen because he does not have a father figure." I cried. I suddenly felt his arm around me and his face on the side of my face.

"When did I say that? I don't recall saying that." He said confused.

"Oh please I can sense it. You don't really like me." I said.

"Anastasia if I didn't like you, why would I leave you in my house with my safe that has literally all the money I own? Why would I buy you nice things? Why would I take you on expensive and ravishing dates? Why would I call you beautiful?" He asked.

"Please, that's all a coup to get in my pants."

"Beautiful even before I knew you were the perfect fit I had no game. I got shot down by so many girls that I was just doing what I thought was right. You're my girl and nothing will ever change that. Unless you have a girl then she will be my girl as well." He said and I wiped my eyes and my nose.

"Crystal bought me Cheetos and ginger-ale." I said quietly.

"And they are downstairs so you want me to go get them?" He smiled and I nodded pouting my lips slightly. He groaned and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"You're so beautiful even when you are all puffy from crying." He chuckled.

"Get me food so I can start gaining weight." I grumbled rolling over. He laughed and smacked my behind as he went to go get my snacks. He came back up and dumped them on the bed.

"If you want your present its under the bed." I said pointing to my side. He raised an eyebrow and reached under the bed pulling out a pink wrapped box. He wrapped my birthday gift in black wrapping paper so I did his pink. He shook his head laughing as he opened it.

"I got you that new Keurig machine you wanted. The one with all the buttons and gadgets." I smiled.

"Thank you beautiful. I have been dying without my coffee maker." He said referring to the one that broke.

"What's this?" He asked picking at the brown package under it. He opened the paper and pulled out the large frame collage.

Small tiny pictures surrounded one of my favourite pictures of us in the middle. I was hugging his neck tightly and partly kissing his cheek with my eyes closed as he laughed. It was the background picture on my phone.

"Wow, who took all of these?"

"A bunch of people. They like seeing you happy." I said running my manicured nails through the scruff on his face.

"This is really amazing I love it." He said pressing a quick kiss to my cheek.

"I'm going to go set this up and put this downstairs." He said leaving the room. I sighed and grabbed the Cheetos ripping them open.

"Oh Anastasia you are going to turn into one large pregnant lady. I love Cheetos." I whispered.

"And pizza..."

"And French fries..."

"And of course chicken nuggets." I added.

"I really want chicken nuggets." I said quietly looking around.

"Brandon!" I yelled out.

"What!?" He called.

"I want chicken nuggets!" I said.

"Fine!" He yelled.

"I want a twenty pack! Don't take any because I will count!" I yelled angrily.

"With a root beer!" I added picking a Cheeto off my sweater.

"Being pregnant is awesome." I smirked to myself as I popped the Cheeto into my mouth.