Chapter 10

AN: back to our naughty photos for now 😉

Chapter 10

Brandon's POV:

"No there was this one time where I was scoping out the place, I was probably nineteen and it was my first real gig." She explained happily.

"So you know I was like a secret weapon of seduction." She said breathlessly flicking her hair.

"So I seduced the head master there, his name was Scott, he was a real asshole. He practiced that BDSM stuff, he did it almost religiously. So I played along because we had a job to do." She explained and I frowned at the BDSM stuff.

"Oh don't give me that look. I was given a job and I was told to carry it out." She grinned changing her position in the chair.

"So we did the deed and everything and let me tell you, that BDSM stuff is tiring, I think I had four orgasms." She said and the other couple looked over and I laughed.

"Get used to it. I'm telling a Mafia story." The guy I recognized as Matthew smirked and nodded.

"I get it." He grinned.

"So I was tired and I passed out while the boys collected the pay. In the morning I woke up, good ol' Scottie was gone, I was still restrained to the bed and I had to wait for the boys to come back for me." I tried to hide my laughter and she groaned.

"It was so embarrassing." She sighed.

"How did they find you?"

"My best friend Aaron sensed something was up. I'm usually up by six thirty and gone, but Scottie beat me to it. He knew me too well."

"Did the job get done at least?" I asked.

"No, Scott knew we were coming so while he was busy having the time of his life with me, the boys were searching every corner for his stash but it was already half way to Canada."

"Was this in Russia?" He asked.

"Of course my family was always a little freaky."

"Scott was your family?" I asked disgusted.

"No but it was my family who wanted to take over the place." She sighed smacking a hand over her eyes.

"Oh okay that makes sense." I laughed as she downed another glass of champagne. I raised an eyebrow at her and she smiled.

"Can we dance?" She pleaded.

"Uh...no?" I said and she pouted her lips.

"Come on, Masterson. Let's dance!" She said taking my hands. She swayed her hips as she walked to the dance floor and she turned around grinning.

"Let's get real, Masterson I know you want to dance close to me." She winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I teased and she laughed.

"You were so fun when I first met you. Stop being a huge dick." She said laughing.

"Thanks Ana."

"There you go. Stop being a dick for once." She said running her hands along my shoulders. Her body was pressed right up next to mine as she moved her hips slightly.

"I'm having so much fun, you don't even know." She said happily.

"I can tell, how many glasses of champagne did you have?" I asked as she took my hand and spun herself around.

"Six, I'm just a little tipsy...and a lightweight." She laughed and I shook my head.

"So are we going to do this again?" I asked hopefully and she grinned.

"How could I say no?" She laughed. Sebastian walked over and I passed him a fifty dollar tip since we didn't have to pay. He nodded and I turned back to her.

"We should get you home. It's late." I said and she pouted again.

"But I'm having fun. Can we go back to your house?" She asked.

"We can do this again. Why do you want to go back to my house?" I questioned.

"I'm a cuddler." She grinned and I laughed.

"You don't want to go back to your hotel?"

"I'm going to move. I'm going to find a new place so I can stay here." She said yawning.

"I thought you didn't want to stay here?" I asked.

"I am because of a certain piece of hotness." She grinned cheekily tapping my nose. I laughed shaking my head as she got into my car.

"Can we go on another date tomorrow?" She asked while closing her eyes.

"How about a movie at home?" I offered.

"Netflix and chill? Let's do it." She grinned. By the time I got home she was almost asleep. I got her out of the car and frowned.

"Ana you didn't drink that much." I said.

"I may have chugged some vodka while you were in the bathroom. Just to spice things up." She said leaning against the door. I shook my head...again and helped her inside. She kicked off her heels and looked around at my empty house.

"It's so nice here." She breathed already stepping on the stairs. I followed her upstairs placing my hands on her hips to guide her to the bedroom.

"I know you think I'm hot but man you havin' fun there?" She laughed and I chuckled lightly as she stepped into my large bedroom.

"This is huge." She said touching the post to my king size bed. I hung up my suit jacket and unbuttoned my white shirt. She came over and took the material from my hands.

"Thank you." She said touching my chin. I put the rest of my clothes away and stepped out walking to the bathroom. She was looking at the pictures on my night stand as I brushed my teeth. I tossed her an unopened tooth brush and she fumbled it.

"Sleepover!" She sang walking past me and into the bathroom. I turned on the tv lowly as pieces of her dress began flying out of the bathroom.

"One..." She counted throwing out her shirt.

"Two..." She said for the skirt.

"And three." A tiny black lace material flew out and I stared at the sheer design.

"What is that?" I asked.

"A bralette for girls with small boobs." She called. She stepped out and I cleared my throat.

She wore my white dress shirt with a couple of buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up.

"I know, I look good don't I?" She asked spinning around.

"Wow, you actually do have a huge dick."