Chapter 3

^^ Anastasia Kucherov

Chapter 3

Brandon's POV:

"Are you from Russia?" I asked bluntly as we walked down the hallway.

"I am. Is that a problem?" She asked glancing at the walls.

"You don't have an accent." I noted.

"I was born there and I grew up moving back and forth between America and Russia. I was never in one place for long."

"And how did you get involved in this?" I asked.

"My whore of a mother married William Vlaidis." She said smiling sarcastically.

"Oh...well." I said frowning.

"This is the girls' rooms." I said opening the door to all the dancers who were getting ready. She scoffed and began chuckling.

"My mom would like it here."

"How old is she?" I asked.

"She's a lady cougar who stole over half of my fathers' money."

"What does your father do?"

"He was a doctor over in Russia and once he made enough money he quit and built numerous homeless shelters."

"Where does he get the money for that?"

"Me." She answered simply.

"And where do you get money?"

"My business." She winked and I swear it was the sexiest and most flirtatious wink I have ever seen.

"Oh-um...cool." I stuttered loosening my tie. Why was I so nervous?

"What do you guys have to drink around here?" She asked.

"Jamie runs our bar." I said leading her to the lobby.

I lightly slapped the bar and Jamie smiled.

"Brandon the usual?" He asked and I nodded.

"And what can I get for you, darling?" He asked Anastasia.

"I will take a vodka soda...less soda and more vodka." She said and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Don't stereotype me." She said smiling. I received my scotch with specifically three ice cubes. I leaned against the bar as Georgina walked over.

"Georgie." I smiled as she stepped near me. No I had never had sex with Georgina simply because she said the same thing.

"Oh my God you are so big! How about a handjob? I don't even think a blow job would work!"

"Who is this?" She asked.

"Anastasia." She said smiling nicely.

"I'm Georgina. Are you a new worker?" Anastasia began laughing.

"No honey. I have self respect." She laughed and Georgina's eyes immediately narrowed.

"Nice company you keep." Georgina said slapping my chest. She stormed away and Anastasia laughed.

"Nice company you keep." She mocked in a high pitch voice.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her.

"Why? You planning on taking her to bed?"

"Nah, Georgie shut me down." I said and she laughed.

"Really? Why? Are you a huge asshole?"

"No I'd rather not say."

"Oh come on, just tell me." She pleaded and I shook my head.

"You won't believe me. So I will keep my pride to myself." I said.

"Oh come on! Just tell me!" She begged. I looked at her face as she laughed.

"Why would I tell you? I barely know you!" I said.

"This is how you get to know people! Look, I am twenty-four years old, I have a dog named Snowball, I am allergic to pears and dandelions; I enjoy walking and eating pizza, my favourite colour is pink believe it or not- I listen to any kind of music except screamo. In college I made out with a girl at a party and I am an Aquarius." She said fast.

"Alright. Good to know." I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on! I have to know why she turned you down."

"Why?"

"What if one day I want you to get in my bed? I have to know what's up." She said folding her arms.

"You have an STI don't you?" She asked.

"I do not, Ana." I said.

"Then come on tell me. I told you all the basics? My birthday is on Valentine's Day." She said.

"What? Do you want me to go over the basics?" I asked.

"After, right now tell me why you couldn't get that hoe in your bed." She demanded and I sighed heavily.

"She says my dick is too big." I said not meeting her gaze.

"Show me."