98. Your Child Sneaks Out Of Their Crib

Calum: You had put your daughter, Zoey, to bed a couple hours ago and then went to sleep with Calum yourself. A few hours had passed and you softly heard the pitter patter of tiny feet. "You put Zoey to bed right?" Calum asked and you nodded, getting out of bed and seeing what the matter was and when you opened your door, your little Zoey sat in front of your door, his pacifier in her mouth and her blanket in her tiny fist. When she saw you, she lifted her arms for you to pick her up and you did so. "How did you get out of your crib, Zo, how?" "She escaped?" Calum sat up and you laughed. "Yeah, wanna hold the escapee?"

Luke: "We're gonna have to get him in a real bed soon, Luke, he's almost able to climb out of his as it is right now. Just put a  lock on his door or something." Luke nodded. "Yeah, tomorrow, it's too late tonight to do anything." "Okay." you say and you both look over just in time to see your door being opened and a little person making their way to you. "Jace, what are you doing?" Luke asked his son, climbing out of bed to grab him and you shake your head at your husband. "Told you we needed to get him a new bed sooner, gonna  to me now?"

Ashton: Ashton and you were taking a nap after long days of work and taking care of your daughter, Violet. Only when you heard screaming cries did you both wake up and run to her room, seeing her on the floor next to her crib, a hand on her head. "Oh Violet!" you coo and pick her up as Ashton looked over the bed, trying to figure out how she got out. "She okay?" he asked and you nodded. "Yeah, i think we should take her to get checked out though, make sure she didn't hit her head too hard." Ashton nodded. "Then after, we get a cap lid thing for her crib, don't want her escaping again."

Michael: You and Michael were having  with your four year old daughter, Chrissie, when you heard a thud from up the stairs and you sighed. "I think Keaton's up, let me go check up on him. I'll be right back you two." They both continued to eat as you went to your son's room and seeing him  with his  when you walked in. "Keaton baby, what did you do? You got out of your crib, why'd you do that?" Keaton just giggled and you picked him up laughing also. "Well, now that you're awake, want some lunch with sissy and daddy?"