79. Bedroom Nerves - Cashton

ASHTON

Sex wasn't generally the be the be all end all for you, but, ever since you big Ashton goodbye at the airport three weeks ago, you were going through major withdrawal. Every time you closed your eyes, you saw a flash of his body up against yours, the memory of his rhythm surging through you until you shivered. You were like a cat in heat some nights, lying on top of your covers, wishing that his hands were near to roam around your perimeters. He knew what he was doing and your body was very grateful.

Your flight landed all of five hours ago, but after settling into the hotel and grabbing dinner downstairs, you both seemed to silently agree where the night was going. As soon as the door clicked behind you, your hands had linked to the side of his face, holding him into a kiss, as he kept his own grip on your waist and walked you backwards towards the made bed while trying to carefully kick off his canvas sneakers.

Ashton was holding the reigns, lying over you with his weight on his elbows and knees, kissing you as if being without your mouth for nearly a month had been pure torture, as if your lips were his only source of oxygen and hydration. He ran his palms up the sides of your waist and then over your , but he stopped himself before he could reach the white soft bra. Ashton lifted his head up, tossing his hairs back, and gasped, his face sweating. You only noticed then that his palms were sticky against your skin too.

"Are you okay?" Squinting up at him, you checked. It had crossed your mind that the catch of the day might not have been as fresh as it said on the menu.

"Yeah, yeah, fine." He breathed out, his face blushing multiple shades of rouge. Ashton sounded like it was lunacy for you to suggest that things weren't okay. He ran four of his fingers through his locks, slicking them back, and breathing deeply. "It's just hot as Hell in here." His eyes darted around the room as if to find a fire burning somewhere.

Truthfully, you didn't find it to be very warm in the room at all. You were thankful for his body up against yours, your internal temperature rising or else you would have hoped he leave your sweater on during sex. However, the way Ashton was perspiring, one might have assumed the furnace was stuck on the highest heat.

Another deep inhale and Ashton smiled before leaning closer to you again, his hands venturing further underneath your shirt and running his fingers teasingly over the thin material of your bra.

"All good now." He chuckled as softly as he could without being silent before kissing you again, moving away from your mouth and lining your jaw with his puckered lips. Resisting was out of the question, you hiked up your knees as you squirmed at how nice it felt to have him massaging your body with his again.

Happily, you closed your eyes and tilted your head back, but as soon as your chin was pointed to the ceiling, you heard Ashton panting again. Your eyes snapped open and you saw his head hanging low, his face burning red now as sweat fell from his forehead onto your neck, not unlike when you two were going at it like wild wolverines under the spell of a full moon. You were both still clothed, it was just heavy petting, you couldn't understand why he was so worked up.

"Are you going to puke?" Cautiously, you asked him, taking your hands off of his back slowly and letting them rest at your sides. "You look like you might."

"No, I'm just..." He sat up tall, his knees locking your hips to  and stretched his arms out behind him in an effort to calm and cool down. "I'm anxious."

"About what?" You were in the middle of foreplay, what was there to feel anxiety over? This wasn't his or your first time up to bat. You propped up your elbows and let your knees fall, your hair falling down your backside like spring drizzle. It was a mess from his fingers running through it.