24. You Catch Him Staring At Your Butt

Luke: You were craving for , but it was a little out of reach; on the highest shelf. Standing on your tip toes and reaching your arm as high as you could, you tried to get it - failing miserably. Letting out a loud sigh, you turned around, only to see Luke staring intently at you. Well, a spot a little underneath your face, to be more specific. "You've been here all this time and didn't help me?", you joked and he blushed deeply. "Uh, sorry. I got a little distracted", he replied, looking down. "Oh," you blushed as well, realizing what had gotten his attention. "Here, I'll get it for you," he walked over to where you were and got the jar by simply reaching out his arm. "Thanks," you smiled, pecking his cheek. "I think I must thank you for the view I got earlier", he winked and you blushed. Since when was Luke this cheeky?

Ashton: You were sleeping over at Ashton's, and, as usual, woke up before him. After tossing and turning in bed, you decided to stand up and try to do something actually helpful. Stretching out, you let out a little yawn, and, as you turn to walk out of the room, you see your now awake boyfriend wide eyed staring at you. "Good morning", you said smiling. "Morning", he smiled groggily. "I didn't know you were awake," you said, pecking his lip, "I was just about to make us breakfast". "Oh, I just woke up to a beautiful ," he smiled cheekily, pinching your bum. You blushed deeply as you understood what he was talking about. "Aw, don't get all shy now," he laughed as you buried your face on his shoulder, "You know you have the best bum on Earth".

Michael: "Are you ready yet?", Michael asked standing on the other side of the closed door. "Almost," you replied, giving yourself one last check on the mirror. In order to celebrate the new , you, Michael, and the other  were going to a club. "How do I look?", you asked, opening the door and doing a small twirl. "Wow," he replied, mouth hanging  as he stared shamelessly at your bum. "Stop staring," you muttered, blushing. "Sorry, babe, but your bum looks simply incredible", he chuckled, looking at your face and pulling you closer to him, only to slide his hand down and squeeze it. "Michael!", you squealed, lightly punching his shoulder as he laughed and apologized.

Calum: "Ready for a whole day on the beach?", Calum asked, hugging you from behind as you stared at the almost desert place. "Hell yeah," you smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the beach with you. "Woah, calm down," he chuckled as you find a place you liked and  stripping off. "Sorry, it's just that it's been awhile since the last time we've been together," you blushed a little. "I know," he sighed, "I missed you so much," he smiled cheekily, pulling you closer and resting a hand on your bum, "And I missed this too". You blushed fiercely as you pushed him away, "Cal!", you yelled, turning around. "What? It's true!", he replied. You could feel him behind you, and your suspicions were proved right when he squeezed it again. "What is going on with you today?", you laughed turning around and wrapping your hands around his neck. "I don't know, your butt looks so good in this bikini," he smirked, looking at it over your shoulder. "I'm flattered, but I'd prefer if you'd look in my eyes", you blushed and he laughed, kissing you deeply.