27. Mornings

Luke: "Morning," Luke's rough morning voice whispers in your ear, kissing from your earlobe to your lips. "I wanna sleep," you murmur, trying to get away from his lips, but failing, since they are kissing you all over the face. "C'mon, I need someone to make me breakfast," he says. "Fine," you huffed, giving up. "Thank you babe," a excited Luke says, pecking your lips. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," you answer.

Ashton: "Ash?", you ask, poking his cheek, "Ash?", you try again, but no answer. You were up for about half an hour now, and spent most of the time in bed debating on whether you should wake Ashton up or not, and you decided you should. "Ashton," you said, a little louder now. "Huh?", he groggily asked. "Time to get up," you said, kissing his cheek. "No, come cuddle," he replied, pulling you closer. "But I'm not sleepy anymore!", you protested. "Well, I am," he whispered, putting his chin on your shoulder and falling asleep. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep as well.

Michael: You and Michael were both late sleepers, so you'd wake up in the middle of the afternoon. Normally, you were the first one to wake up, but, whenever Michael did, he'd do something like this. "Babe?", his sleepy voice'd whisper. "Hm?", you asked. "Are you up?", you could feel the smirk on his face. "Now I am," you'd angrily reply, wanting to go back to sleep. "Well, so you won't mind if I do this, will you?", he'd mischievously ask before tickling your sides. "Stop, Michael," you'd try to say in between laughs. Yeah, that's how your mornings with Michael'd begin.

Calum: "Good morning, good morning," you heard a deep voice singing the "Singing in The Rain" song in your ear. "Let me sleep, let me sleep," you mimicked to rhythm of the music with your own words. "No way, no way," he singed again, playing your game. "Why can't I go back to sleep?", you pouted. "'Cause it's a new day and I want to enjoy as much as I can the time I have with you," Calum answered, hugging your waist and kissing your shoulder. "We can enjoy our time together cuddling," you tried, but failed. "Nah, I was thinking of a walk in the park," he let go of you and stood up, starting to get dressed.