95. He Has To Pick You Up To Kiss You

Luke: You pouted as you walked up to him and he just grinned down at you, knowing full well what you wanted, but enjoying teasing you. "What's with the pout, (YN), we're spending time together, and you're pouting!" "You're too tall!" you say and stomp your feet while crossing your arms over your chest and he sighs. "You're something else, you know that?" You grin and hold out your arms just like a little kid. "Pick me up!" "Why?" "I wanna kiss you." "I can lean down and kiss you!" You pouted some more. "Just pick me up so i can kiss you at eye level?" He chuckled and put his hands under your thighs and brought you up so you could look him in the eye and then you leaned in to kiss him. "Are you all good now?" he asked and you shook your head. "Why not?" Smirking you put a hand on his face. "I want another kiss."

Michael: You two lied on the floor, bored out of your minds as you had lost power so that took away all the video games that would've held your attention and given you entertainment. "What do we do now?" You sit up so that you're straddling him and look around your empty home. "Uhh, i really don't know Michael, i'm not in the mood for sex even though now would be a perfect time, uhh, you have any ideas?" He sat up with you and took you from his lap, setting you down on the couch before standing, so you got the idea to stand on the couch and you still didn't reach him. "Damn it Michael, why do you have to be so tall and ruin my attempts at being cute with you?" He laughed and put his hands on your lower back. "You're always cute with me or for me, whichever you want to go with right now." "Pick me up?" you asked sweetly and he couldn't say no to you and he scooped you up. "Now, you're all extra cute, i think you should kiss me." You slightly tilt your head and grin. "I think i should kiss you too!"

Calum: The two of you were jumping on your bed just for the fun of it. "We're going to break this bed, (YN)!" you shrugged and continued to jump. "Fine by me, i've wanted to get a new bed for a long time, this will be the perfect excuse." "You know, when you jump, you're still nowhere near getting close to my height." You pout but continue to jump. "We should find a way to fix that, don't you think?" He stopped jumping and helped you come to a stop as well. "Do you have any ideas?" You looked at his arms and then ran your fingers up and down them, smirking as you did so. "What's going on inside your pretty little head, (YN), i know that look and it isn't always a good idea." You glare at him and playfully slap him. "It is a good idea, Cal, you see, your arms are very muscular from playing your guitar all the time." "And?" "And you should pick me up so that i  can easily kiss you!" He laughed. "I have to pick you up?" You nod and smile wide. "That was my idea, now lift!" he picked you up and you grinned wider, kissing him. "See, this was a good idea." you say and he laughs "I agree, a very good idea."

Ashton: You were in the kitchen cooking when you had to reach up to a cupboard that you couldn't reach and you were struggling until you felt a pair of arms around your waist, lift you up onto their shoulder and you grabbed what you needed with ease. "Thank you Ashton!" He laughed. "No problem. Need anything else while i have you up there?" You looked around before shaking your head and Ashton took what you grabbed out of your hand and put it onto the counter before turning you around so that you were eye to eye with him. "What's for dinner?" "Nothing if you don't let me finish cooking it." you laughed and Ashton shook his head as he walked around the kitchen, still holding onto you. "You know, when you're standing on your own two feet, i have to crane my neck down to kiss you, when i have you here like this, your legs wrapped around my waist, i can just lean in with ease and kiss you. I should pick you up more often, how does that sound?" You giggle. "I love it, i feel all tiny and cute." "You are too cute!" he says and pecks your lips. "Want to finish dinner or shall we order in?"