48. Winter Nights

Luke: "God, it's freezing here", you'd comment, snuggling up closer to Luke. "C'mere, babe", he'd chuckle, wrapping an arm around you and pulling you closer to him under the blankets. You'd both end up falling asleep on the couch while watching a random movie that was on TV. The next morning, you'd both wake up with terrible back aches, but would still do it all over again.

Ashton: "You know what'd really warm us up?", you asked Ashton, sitting up on your bed. "Some human heat?", he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "What?!", you laughed, "No! I was talking about hot chocolate". "Hot chocolate also sounds nice", he chuckled, standing up and walking with you to the kitchen. In the end, you were the one preparing your drinks, while Ashton was giving you "moral support".

Michael: Winter nights with Michael could be summed up by take out , games and a good book. Well, take out for the both of you, video games for him and a good book for you. You'd both eat on the sofa under a really big amount of blankets while watching anything that was on TV, and when you were done eating, Michael would  this new video game he bought, while you'd stretch out your legs on his lap and read that book you've been dying to .

Calum: "Calum, I have no idea how to ice skate!", you'd laugh as you'd enter the rink hand in hand with your boyfriend. "Here, I'll help you," he'd easily slide down the ice, pulling you with him. Instead of another lazy night, Calum had suggested you both would go out, just for a change. You were expecting a  date, or even a movie, but definitely not an ice rink. "If you let me fall I swear to God -", you were interrupted by his lips on yours, one hand firmly on your waist, holding you still, and the other cupping the side of your face, his thumb caressing your cheek. "I won't let you fall", he whispered against your lips.