90. Your Daughter Wants To Be A Male SuperHero For Halloween

Michael: The two of you were out looking for halloween costumes for your three year old daughter, Piper. "What do you want to be this year, Pipes?" Michael asked and Piper, who was on Michael's hip, looked around at different costumes. "This one?" you asked holding up a Cinderella costume and she shook her head rapidly. "No! No princess!" "Okay." you chuckle and put it back. "What do you want?" Michael let her reach out at different costumes before she pulled out an Iron Man costume. "This one!" she proudly said showing it off to you and Michael who gave each other a weird look before a proud look. "Iron Man, Piper?" Michael asked and Piper smiled. "I'm gonna be the best Iron Man ever!" You kissed her little cheek. "You sure are  girl."

Calum: "You be Robin, i be Batman!" Kielle told Calum as she stood in front of him, blocking his  of the television. "You want to be what?" Calum asked her. "Batman!" Calum nodded. "Okay we'll get you a girl version..." "No!" she said and Calum cocked his eye at her. "You want to be Batman, we'll get a little girl's version for you." He replied and Kielle sat down and crossed her arms. "No. I be  Batman!" "Normal batman?" he repeated and she grinned. Calum put his hands on his hips. "(YN)!" he hollered and you walked into the room a moment later. "Yes?" "Kielle wants to be Batman for Halloween and not a girls version either. As she put it she wants to be a normal Batman for Halloween." You smiled at your daughter. "You want to be a real Batman?" She nodded and you patted Calum's chest. "Get the Robin costume from Ashton and you two will be all set for getting candy."

Luke: "So, you want to be a Captain for Halloween but you don't want to be Captain Jack Sparrow, what do you want to be Lexie?" Luke asked his five year old daughter who only shuffled around in circles. "Captain America!" she finally announced and Luke stopped spinning around in his office chair. "My little girl wants to be Captain America for Halloween? Are you for real, Lexie?" "Yes daddy!" "Why?" He asked and she smiled nervously and Luke quickly picked up on it. "Is it for a boy at school, Lexie?" She blushed. "Noooo!" Luke picked her up and spun her around in the air. "It is! It is for a boy at school! Well, you know what that means don't you?" She shook her head. "We have to make you the best Captain America that he's ever seen and he'll have to talk to you!" She giggled. "Can i be put down now daddy?" Luke shook his head. "Nope, we need to show you how to be Captain America!"

Ashton: "Natalie? (YN)? Where are you?" Ashton asked as he looked around the costume  for his daughter. "Natalie? (YN)?" "Here daddy!" Ashton followed the voice and soon found her in the Marvel Halloween Costumes. "I thought you wanted to be an animal for Halloween this year, Nat. These aren't even  to animal costumes." Natalie finally appeared with you right behind her. "She's tired of the stereotypical halloween costumes, Ashton, she wants a change this year. So i thought why not bring her over here and see what she comes up with." "Has she come up with anything?" Natalie went around the corner grabbing a few things then came back with a wig on her head and a Thor hammer in her hands, doing a superhero pose. "I'm Thor!" Ashton looked at you and you put your hands up in defense. "Hey, it's something different."