4. Strip - cake

C A L U M :

For the greater part of Calum's birthday you spent it with him in bed, completely innocently, doing nothing in particular but talking about anything and everything. However, the two of you did seem to get slightly more restless as it got later into the evening, each kiss  and the both of you getting more touchy with each other.

Finally, you found yourself straddling Calum, an intense and heated make-out session unfolding. His hands had a strong hold on your legs as yours were tangled in his hair, your lips moving sloppily against each other before he pulled back to whisper, "You know, (y/n), it's my birthday..." He trailed off, lightly kissing your neck. You hummed, acknowledging his statement before he continued, "Can you do something special for me?"

You looked into his eyes waiting for him to continue, "Strip for me." He ultimately whispered, already licking his lips in anticipation as you smirked at him. You slowly stood up, pushing yourself up from the bed by placing your hands dangerously high on his thighs before your feet found the floor. You giggled quietly as you, somewhat seductively, pushed your shorts down your legs, Calum watching enthusiastically from his place on the bed. Swaying your hips slightly you followed by pulling off your top, revealing your perfectly matching lingerie, making a point of fiddling with it in your fingers before throwing it in Calum's direction.

He laughed as it landed on his lap, moving it to the other side of the bed before crawling over to where you stood. Taking your hands in his, he pulled you onto the bed, attacking your bare shoulder with kisses before mumbling, "Best birthday ever."

L U K E :

For 'innocent' Luke's eighteenth birthday, his bandmates had kindly decided that nothing would be more fitting than paying for a stripper. That incredibly lucky girl was you – and it just so happened that it was your worst nightmare. You hated the  and everything about it, but it paid the bills and was getting you through University: it did what it needed to do and, to be fair, you were good at it. You arrived at the front door of their rented house as it started to get dark outside, cautiously pulling your coat around you to cover your scantily clad body as you stood on the street. The  to a cheerful looking, colourful-haired boy, who cheekily looked you up and down – something which you were more than used to now – before letting you in.

"Who's the birthday boy?" You questioned, fiddling with the belt of your short trench coat as he led you into another room.

"Uh, Luke..." His full-toned voice sounded, "He'll be here in a minute. Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm good." You smiled at him before he left. Instinctively, you pulled one of the chairs into the centre of the room, taking your small, portable  from your bag and placing them on the table. Quietly playing the music you took your coat off, leaving it on the sofa as you ensured that you, and your outfit, looked undeniably perfect.

Two quiet knocks on the door revealed the familiar brightly coloured hair, you nodding at the boy before he let himself, and three others, into the room. You smirked alluringly at the timid-looking boy that was pushed towards you, gesturing for him to sit in the seat beside you. Slowly walking around him, forcing extra movement in your hips with each step, you looked into his eyes until you were behind him, not that the action was reciprocated: the boy's blue eyes were trained on your body and your inappropriately.

Your small hands rested on his broad shoulders as you leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Happy birthday, Luke," before the perfectly timed beat of the music picked up slightly and you moved to stand in front of him again. You rhythmically moved your hips, pushing out your chest before gracefully pulling down your short skirt, leaving you lower half exposed apart from the lacy  you were wearing. As you sat on his lap, grinding your hips ever so slightly, you heard the other three boys chuckling slightly, turning to see Luke's flustered face growing more red by the second.