Chapter 11: Maturity

Start from the beginning

I didn't want to tell him because that was a real personal conversation we had.

"We were talking about the baby." I said being mostly honest.

"So yall had to go on a date to talk about a baby?"

"It wasn't a date!"

He stared at me. He got out from the bed and started getting dressed.

"Come on." he said

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You said you was having lunch with your moms so I wanna come."

"DJ, please."

"Nah. Let's go."

I shrugged my shoulders. I wanna show him how childish he was acting. I walked out the room. He followed behind me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We parked the car and went inside. I saw my mom sitting at a booth.

"See she's right there." I said pointing to her. "So can you leave now?"

"Nah. Imma go sit at the bar."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the booth.

"Hey mama." I said sitting down.

"Hey what's up."

"Everything." I said sighing.

The waiter came and we ordered our drinks.

"Okay. Let's stop beating around the bush." my mom said

"Please." I huffed

"Okay I know I'm not home all that much but I am still your mother. I'm sorry I'm not there like I should be but I really do try my hardest and I do my best to provide for y'all. I just need you to understand that I worked so hard to get where I am now and I only do it so you can have a life that I never did."

I nodded my head. It was time to share my piece. 

"I know mama and I'm sorry too. I was just mad because you're never home and I felt like you didn't have the right to tell me what to do. I just feel like you should trust me more to make my own decisions, especially now that I'm 18 years old. I'm really an adult. I just want you to believe that I am mature enough to do my own thing and go my own way."

" And you are absolutely right." she said. "That's why I got you this."

I looked at her like she lost her mind. She pulled out a pair of keys.

"What is this?" I asked

"Keys to your car."

"No you didn't."

She nodded her head and smiled. I got up and walked around the table and gave her a huge hug and bunches of kisses. She was laughing.

"Don't you wanna see it?" she asked

"Yes!"

We paid for our drinks and went outside. I walked outside and I saw Erika holding Xavier.

"Surprise!" She said stepping aside. I couldn't believe it. It was a BMW Gran Coupe!

"Mommy!!!" I yelled. I haven't called her that in a while.

I saw DJ come outside and he kinda stood away from everybody. I walked to him and pulled his hand.

"Mama, this is my boyfriend DJ." I said introducing them. They shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Quincy." he said.

I chuckled at him trying to be all innocent. He glared at me. I put my hands up surrendering.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After that whole surprise I went back home. In my new car of course! I opened the door and put my keys on the counter. I saw that DJ was sitting on the couch so I walked in the living room. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him. I looked up at him and he was STILL mad. I rolled my eyes and got up.

He pulled me back down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked

"Yea."

"I don't know why you thought I would ever do something like that. You know my past and all the shit I've been through. Why would I do something like that to someone else, especially someone I care about?"

He wiped his hand down his face.

"I don't know. I just saw you in another man's arms and I just.. I just shutdown."

I kissed him and wrapped my arms around him.

"You know you my boo right?" he said.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so its like that?" he started tickling me.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I was laughing so hard I was getting out breath.

We fell on the floor and he was on top of me. He stopped tickling me but we were both still laughing. He stopped laughing and looked at me. It took me a while to stop laughing but I eventually caught on. I was staring into his hazel eyes and he kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around him. He was kissing on my neck and I ran my fingers down his chest.

I took his shirt off and started kissing him again. I flipped him over and started unzipping his pants.

"Damn ma. Calm down." he said.

I smiled and pulled his pants down.

"Happy to see me?" I said smiling.

He just smirked. I started licking the tip and made my way all the way down the shaft.

"Teasing huh?" he said.

"What you don't like it? I mean I can stop if you want me to." I said smirking.

"Nah. Do yo thang."

I put the whole thing my mouth.

"Damn." I heard him groan.

I started moving my head up and down and swirled my tongue a little bit.

"Damn Alexia."

I had this nigga wilin'.

I stopped sucking him and wiped the corners of my mouth. I took off my pants and sat on his rock.

"Mmmm" I moaned.

I started wiggling around just to mess with him.

"A nigga too hard for you to be doin all this playin." I smiled to myself.

I rested my hand on his chest and started moving my body up and down. He put his hands on my hips.

"Shit." he said.

"You like that daddy?" I said

"Yes baby."

"Say it's mine." I said.

"I-it's yo--"

"What?"

"It's yours" he groaned.

"That's what I thought."

I kept riding him and taunting him.

"OH SHIT!" he yelled.

"Come for me."

A few grinds and moans later he came inside me.

"Shit." he huffed.

I rolled off of him.

"I'm finna go take a shower." I said getting up.

"So I'm just a hit it and quit it?" he said.

"Yup" and I picked my pants up and walked away.