chapter 1: the party invite (Laurence)

I sprawled myself on the couch and began playing neko atsume a game Aphmau got me into. Honestly it was almost addicting. I heard the door slam closed and Garroth walked into the living room with a letter in his hands and Aphmau's writing on it and sat down on floor and began to open it.

"what does she want?" I ask sitting up and leaning forwards.

"she's having a party" Garroth said in his low gruff British voice I nearly blushed i didn't know why. Reading the letter which was beautifully decorated.

"what. kind of party?"

"just a party really here read it" garroth replied and chucked me the letter. I read it out loud...

"dear Garroth, Laurence and dante I am having a party at my place tonight and was hoping you guys would come. there is no theme"

"there wont be any drinking involved" I ask slightly worried I hated beer I hated the idea of getting drunk.

"I doubt it im sure she remembers what mc cloud did" Garroth said simply I sighed in relief.

"well we should get ready then" I said getting up and walking to my room Garroth went into dantes room to let him know. I got into my room pulled out my black and grey striped shirt, some jeans, socks and my shower towel and walked into the bathroom and closed the door I took off my sweat pants, underwear and my t shirt and took a shower. I loved a good shower. when I was finished I dried myself with my towel and then put my underwear, jeans on. I was about to grab my shirt when Garroth walked in when he realised what he did he stared a me face beat red.

"WHAT THE HELL GARROTH" I bellowed

"mother of Irene Laurence I am so sorry I had no clue you where in here" Garroth yelped.

"GARROTH YOU ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY I HAD MY PANTS ON IF YOU HAD WALKED IN ON ME NAKED I WOULD KILL YOU" I Snapped.

"um yeah I will just go then" Garroth said humiliated

"no its fine im sorry bro you just surprised me that's all im done anyway" i apologised  putting on deodorant and putting on my shirt and walking out the door.

*a few hours later

"ready" Dante asked.

"yup" Garroth said.

I nodded and we walked to Aphmau's place but something was bugging the crap out of me why did Garroths voice make me blush and get a little tingly. Am I gay?