Epilogue part-2

Epilogue part 2

'Paris' pov'

I closed my eyes for about a minute, but when I opened them I was in a whole different place. The place I am at had gorgeous buildings and people everywhere. As I walked everyone greeted me.

"Hello my creator" I waved at them and continued walking. it wasn't long until I made it to a huge house with a big white gate in front. I admired the beautiful house until I saw three people walking towards the gate. It slowly opened and I looked at the three people's faces.

"Welcome Paris"

"Hey Paris"

"Hi we missed you"

Tears formed in my eyes. I'm finally here! I'm in the other earth! I looked over at the three people standing in front of me.

"NIALL, SOPHIE, LANDON" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I run to give them hugs.

"Welcome home my love" Niall said as he pushed some hair out of my face.

"Sophie, Caleb said he misses you" tears roll down my face.

"I know, I've been watching over him" she said.

"Like an Angel?" I ask.

"Exactly" she winked.

Niall looked at Sophie and Landon telling them to go inside.

"I've missed you Niall" I cry.

"Shh don't cry you're here with me now that's all that matters" Niall put his forehead on mine.

"I love you" he says as he kisses me.

"I love you too" I smiled.

***

It's been three years since the day I arrive here. I've learned so much since then. Like how I created Everyone here, and how I can watch over people from my past. I've also figured out what most of my powers are I can turn invisible! Cool right?! And I can speak in every langue known around the world and I can change people's moods.

It was exactly five months after I arrived, Niall and I found out that I was pregnant. Everyone got excited because people here can't produce children except for me of course because I'm half human. Nine months after that our little baby girl Ireland was born she was the light of Niall and I's life.

At the age of one Ireland started to show, as in show I mean her Gift. Niall and I didn't think that she would get the 'Gift' but it surprised us when she magically started floating out of her crib.

Everyday I look at Niall and think he was once bad but now that I think about it most people that was once bad became good, for example like my father and Caleb, everyone in my life was once bad or acted bad but changed, is this what god was trying to tell me? That if you trust someone you get to know the real them and maybe you could change them all together.

So the next time you label someone as the "Bad Person" get to know them and maybe they could change your life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys I'm literally crying right now, this is the last chapter of Dark Niall :(

I've had fun writing this book honestly.

And thank you all for reading, it means a lot. maybe someday I will publish this book and you all could re-read it.

Just letting you guys know, Yes I'm planning to write a sequel! It will be called 'At Last' it will be about Niall's and Paris' daughter! When I start writing It i will tell you guys.

Well thanks for all of you're support I appreciate it (:

Ps: Could you guys pleaseeeeee go check out my new book Safe Place help me get it to 1k reads!!