Sex Education

Chapter 2
Sex Education

The day is half way over. I though since today is the first day of school it would be.... you know more interesting, but no worries what happened in the girls locker room is all the crazy I need today. That whole experience ruined my day completely anyway, there's no making up for it. "Hey Paris, did you know your neck is purple" Sophie points it out as we walk to fourth period. Gently I place my hands on the right side of my neck. The tips of my fingers touch the mark leaving a cooling sensation behind. It can't be!? He left a freaking hicky on my neck. Quickly I cover it up by pull the sides of my shirt up over it. "It looks like a-" I cut her off. "It's not what you think, Caleb pinched my neck this morning and I guess it bruised" That is the worst lie I have ever told, but Sophie seems to believe it.

She shrugs her shoulders. "Okay" is all she says before walking into our fourth period class. Like always I take a seat next to Sophie, we always sit in the desks in the middle of the class room I don't know why but we do. "I'm not really up for this class" Sophie says pointing at her schedule. I realize we have walked into sex Ed, I wish I wasn't in this class I would rather do drama with the drama geeks.

"Alrighty class, my name is Mr, Eddy" our Sex Education teacher announces. "I'm going to call your names out and just say 'Here' when I call yours" He holds a thin sheet paper in his left hand while holding a blue pen that says 'sex ed is cool!' In his right. He lets out a loud sign before calling out any names. "I wonder if we'll be friends with anyone in here" Sophie says while looking around the room. I shrug my shoulders as I turn around in my desk to scan the room. "Paris Heath" Mr, Eddy shouts. I turn around quickly to see him giving me the evil eye. "Here" I say with my best smile. "Miss Heath, I recommend for you to keep your eyes up here." I nod while giving him a thumbs up. Of course I get called out on the first day.

"Paris got in trouble" Sophie teases. I ignore her and I pull out my pencils and paper. Suddenly my body stiffens, and my heart pounds out of my chest as Mr. Eddy calls out the next name. "Niall Horan."

It can't be the Niall that tried to do whatever to me in the girls locker room. I turn my head to look. To my surprise it is him. A smile emerges from his pink lips. Oh no. "Sophie why is Niall in here isn't he a senior?" I ask. She nods as she turns to look at me. "Yeah, but most of the seniors have to take this class with the juniors because the other classes are full" she whispers. With that information, I know this year is going to be a living hell.

During the entire class period I could feel Niall's eyes on me which is making me feel very uncomfortable. I guess Sophie notices my change in Posture because she asks me about it, I try and ignore her but she keeps poking at my side with her pencil. "What?" I whisper. "What's wrong?" She looks at the teacher then at me. "Nothing." I cross my arms. "Something's wrong" her eyes fill with concern. "I'm fine" I say with annoyance in my voice. She gives me a quick nod and looks back at the teacher.

Soon after I feel something hit my head. "Ouch!" I silently shout as a paper ball hits the back of my head. "What?" Sophie asks. I shake my head and she returns her focus back on the teacher. I pick up the paper ball and I slowly open it to reveal a written note.

Dear Paris,

Nice name by the way. Every girl I've known with that name has gone down on me like a champ. Maybe you could sometime? (;
Oh and what's your phone number I wanna call you today.
From: Niall

I turn around to find Niall smiling at me, I give him a quick grin and begin to write on the back of the paper he threw at me. Quickly I throw the paper making sure Mr. Eddy isn't looking. Niall catches it with ease, he opens the paper and starts to read.

Dear Niall,

Oh okay my number is 1800- SuckA- Dick
You're not getting my number and I will not go down on you! You're such a pig. Fuck off (:
Much Love: Paris <3

The smug smile suddenly disappears from his face a look of defeat twinkles in his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh as he throws the paper in the trashcan beside him. "Paris Heath! Do I have to give you detention?" Mr. Eddy yells from across the room. I guess I was laughing way to loud. "No sir" I pause. "You should give Niall the detention he's the one that made me laugh" Niall glares at me.

"Okay, Niall you have detention for a week making paris disrupt class" That is the last thing Mr. Eddy says before continuing to what he was doing. I turn around to look at Niall, and of course he is already looking at me, I flash him an evil grin before turning back around in my seat.

*RINGGGGG!*

"Okay class you're dismissed" Mr, Eddy shouts. Sophie and I quickly jump out of our seats while we grab our stuff. "It feels like that class took forever to end" Sophie says as we walk down the lengthy hallway. "Yeah I know" I say, agreeing with her. We turn a corner, heading towards the schools parking lot when someone bumps into me causing me to drop my stuff. I bend over to pick my belongings off the floor when a tall body stops and picks up one of my books. I look up to see Niall standing above me with my book in hand. He bends over and hands me the book, but before I could take it out of his hands he grips on to it and pulls me closer. "You're going to regret what you did" He whispers. He lets my book go leaving it in my hands. He stands up swiftly and turns away to walk to his car.

Sophie rushes over. "What was that about?" She asks as she bends over to help me with the rest of my belongings. "I don't know" I say staring as Niall hops in his car and drives away.