Chapter-21

(Could you guys pleaseeeeee go check out my new book called Safe Place help me get it to 1k reads!!)

Chapter 21

'Paris' Pov'

I've literally sat in my room all day crying. My mom can't die I just love her to much to See her leave me. I opened my eyes realizing that today was a whole different day, I looked around my room but when my eyes made contacted to the other side of my bed, I swear I jumped 10 feet in the air.

"Damn it Niall, you could have gave me a heart attack" I said. He smiled and sat on my bed.

"Sorry"

I looked up at him.

"Paris"

That was his last word before his lips smashed into mine. I was shocked I mean I didn't suspect it. My eyes grew wide as Niall slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Nia-" I tried to say.

His lips left mine. He looked at me like he wasn't sure how to explain why he kissed me.

"Paris, I miss you, I miss how I kissed you every morning, I miss how I would listen to your baby bump as you slept I just miss everything"

I looked at him funny but after awhile I realized what he was talking about, he missed the future me.

"I'm sure I miss you too Niall" I rubbed his back.

"I love you Paris" he just blurted out.

I could see the desperateness in his face, he really does miss me well the future me anyways.

"I love you too" I said.

Niall lifted his head and kissed me again. His lips moving in sync with mine, why am I even kissing him back? Is it out of sorrow? Gilt? Is it because I actually do love him?

His Ferm hands grip onto my waist, pulling me closer to him. What am I doing with him? Why are you giving in Paris?

Slowly I place my arms around his neck, running my hands through his hair. He moans as the kiss starts to heat up. The next thing I know is that Niall his hovering over me.

~
~

I breathe heavily, trying to catch my breath. Niall had just made love to me. I feel amazing, it was nothing like the first time where he... Raped me; this time was fun and enjoyable. Both Niall and I face each other on my full size bed, his eyes are closed but I know he's not sleeping. My hands run circles on his chest, I can feel the humming of his breathing. He placed his hand in mine moving his body closer so both our body's are tangled together.

"Paris I love you I really do" he spoke, whispering as if he was scared that if he spoke louder it'd bust my eardrums. "I know" I say. I can't believe this, I never thought I would see this blonde headed blue eyed boy laying naked beside me, I always thought my first time would be with a smart and weird guy but no it was Niall, well it's not exactly my first time technically "Nick" was my first time and lets just say my first time wasn't the best. I looked over at Niall with lust, I can't believe this I think I'm in love with him.... I don't know why, I mean after all the things we've been through, all the anger I had against him was ot is really love. I'm in love with Niall James Horan.

***

I opened my eyes do to a loud noise in my room. I looked over and realized Niall wasn't laying there, I looked over where my homework desk was and I saw Niall holding a sheet of paper. I took my blanket off and realized he had dressed me, aw how sweet. I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders.