Chapter-12

Chapter 12
'Caleb's Pov'

"And have a nice 30 days in that hell hole" I snickered.

I looked over to see that Niall was being hand cuffed by Officer Grant, to be honest I couldn't help but to feel relived that this dickfuck is going to jail but the one thing that upsets me is that Paris didn't press charges on him, I mean he raped her for gods sake what's going through her mind? I really hope she doesn't feel sorrow for that lifeless bastard. And what I can't get over is that I was actually friends with him at one point, GOD I regret even introducing my self to him and I HATE that I gave him Paris' number, I mean what was I thinking? I didn't think he would end up sexually abusing her And for another thing I thought they would look cute together even though he's like 2 years older then her. Worst mistake I've never made.

"Paris this is all my fault" I fiddled with my fingers.

She just glared at me giving me one of her "What that fuck are you talking about" looks.

"I- I blame myself for this, for everything I shouldn't have given Niall your number that was a cold move and now I regret every minute of it I'm just so sorry Paris I-"

"Shh Caleb it's fine, I'm alright, don't blame yourself" she wiped tears that had fallen from my swollen eyes.

"Please don't ever fall in love with a guy, just promise me" I looked over at her.

Is this what it feels like to care? Care about someone you lo- Love? Paris makes me feel like I need to be protective, and she made me realize that I need to stop dicking around and start being a caring brother, she doesn't even feel like an annoying step sister anymore, she's more like a little sister that needs advice on how the world works. Every time I look at her I see a loving person, I was such an asshole to her for the past four years. one year for Halloween I scared her while she was in the shower, then I dyed her hair green when she went to sleep, now that I'm thinking back to those moments I no longer think its funny, I agree with Laura I did deserve the pudding to the head thing a week ago.

"I promise" she gave me a big smile before getting up out of her chair.

**

The car ride home was in silence, not a peep came out of mine nor Paris' mouths I wouldn't blame us, I just beat up an Irish Shagger and then Pairs took a punch in the face and then we both saw Niall being takin away by police I think there is no reason to talk. For quite a while now Paris has been fiddling with my radio turning from station to station every time a love song would come on she would quickly change it to a different station, to be honest it's kinda Bugging the piss out of me.

"Paris could you please stop playing with the radio" I said as Nice as possible.

"But all that's on is fucking love songs" she spat.

"Then turn it off" I said calmly.

"No I want to listen to music!" She yelled.

Paris started to turn the nob that turns the station rapidly, I looked at her.

"Paris calm down" I yelled.

"WHY IS THERE JUST FUCKING LOVE SONGS ON?" She scream.

The next thing I knew was that the nob to my radio was ripped clean off the dash. I looked over to see Paris holding it in her hands crying. I parked my car at a near by gas station and turned over to Paris.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"No Caleb! My life is a living hell! I just want to kill myself right here right now!" She screamed and with that she ran out of my car.

I jumped out running after her.

"PARIS!" I screamed.

I saw she was running towards the woods. What's with her and the woods? When we were younger she would dash towards the woods every time she would get upset. I looked around looking for a red headed girl, I could hear sobs coming from the distance so I followed them until I saw her standing on a broken tree.

"Paris?!?" I yelled.

She quickly turned around reviling a sharp object that she held really close to her neck.

"Paris where did you get that?" I panicked.

"Caleb I can do this right here and right now" her voice was muffled. "And you can't stop me"

I can't believe what's happening right now is Paris trying to kill herself? Over Niall? What the fuck is wrong with her?

"Paris please just hand me the object" I started to slowly walk towards Paris.

"No Caleb I'm going to do this I'm not scared anymore I can do it this time!"

She's tried before?

"Please Paris" I put my hand out in front of her.

"Please give me the sharp thing, he isn't worth your death"

Paris gave me a look before turning her head towards the other side of the woods.

"Caleb do you hear that?" Tears rolled down her face.

"Hear what?"

"The voices"

Is she mad?!?

"They are calling my name Caleb"

What she said made my eyes start to water.

"Don't listen to them Paris please give the object to me" I begged.

"No Caleb, it's not like that its telling me to drop it"

I looked at her with wide eyes, what the hell is going on? One minute she's telling me shes going to kill herself and now she's telling me that voices are talking to her, we all need to be in the loony bin. Paris dropped the object in front of her, she fell to her knees as tears ran down her face, I'm terrified to even be around her right now but I know she needs comfort so I ran over to her pulling her tightly into my arms.

"You're ok now, Shh you're safe I've got you" I said calmly as I rubbed her head.

**

'Paris' Pov'

Once Caleb opened the door to the house I ran upstairs I didn't want to be bothered right now since you know I almost killed my self, I mean what the fuck was I thinking? And I can't believe Caleb actually said that "Niall isn't worth my death", that's not what that was about. And the voices I heard back at the woods, they weren't normal, they sounded lik- Like Niall calling my name, he told me to drop it he told me that death isn't the answer that death just leads to heart break and regret.

I don't get it, how was Niall talking to me while he's in jail, maybe he wasn't lying about being a Jumper, maybe he was using one of his powers that he said he had, I can't believe I'm actually believing this shit I can't believe... Th- that I'm a Jumper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys better vote on this chapter! Lol I literally started to cry writing this one, like I've never cut before but I've thought of killing myself several times, and I have to go to therapy for it because my mom found out.

Comment what you thought about his chapter and you guys can talk to me about how you feel too, I listen to everyone if you need to talk to me just message me.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to Follow me!