Chapter-8

Chapter 8
Paris' Pov'

"Why is he staying?" I asked my mom.

"Because I called and asked him if he wanted to stay since he let you stay at his house while we were gone" my mom said as she put her coffee mug underneath a coaster.

My mom is like those very proper people you see walking around town or something, if you don't use your manners she will confront you and give you a talk about being "Proper" and "clean" she yells at Caleb and I if we don't cover our mouths when we burp, I mean what does she expect, we are just teenagers.

"Please go wash the dishes" my mom asks.

"But it's Caleb's turn" I groaned.

"Paris, he has a guest over"

"Yeah Paris I have a guest over" he yelled from upstairs.

"Suck a dick Caleb!" I shouted back at him.

"PARIS?!?!" My mom gave me the evil eye.

"Yeah, yeah yeah I know watch your mouth Paris, how come you don't yell at him when he cusses?"

"Because he's 18 and he's old enough to make his own decisions"

I groan as I walked towards the kitchen.

**

I was almost done with the dishes until Caleb came walking In and dumping a bunch of plates in the sink, what the fuck? Was he hibernating in his room or something?

"Don't forget to wash these" he laughed.

Niall was standing beside him looking at me with no expression, I felt very uncomfortable with Niall staring at me. I guess I was to busy thinking about Niall's eyes being on me that I wasn't concentrating that much on washing the dishes because as I picked up a knife it had cut my hand.

"Ow FUCK!" I quickly pulled my hand out of the soapy water.

I looked at my hand and saw blood everywhere! The cut was really deep I swear I could see bone. Caleb turned and looked at me, he started to freak out and ran to get my mom, Niall came running towards me turning on the sink water only a little bit not to much, he then grabbed the closest rag to him and wrapped my hand up. I looked up at Niall as he wrapped my hand, his blonde hair hanging in his face made him look stunning, when he was done wrapping my hand up he looked at me.

"There, this will hold up until your mom takes you to the hospital" he spoke up.

I nodded at Niall and gave him a little smile.

"I'm sorry Niall" I said.

"No I'm sorry"

Niall's eyes wondered to my green ones, I was to fascinated with his eyes to notice how close our faces were. I snapped out of my trance when I felt Niall's lips hovering over mine, I didn't even want to pull way to be honest I wanted to kiss him, I was going to actually do it until I heard my mother running in.

"PARIS ARE YOU OK?!?" She said with extreme worry in her voice.

Niall and I quickly moved away from each other.

"Yeah I'm fine I think I just need stitches"

My mom nodded as she quickly grabbed her purse and keys off the table.

"I'm taking you to the hospital"

**

It was hours later when they gave me stitches, it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would, the bad thing is that the doctor told me he wants me to stay over night I don't know why though I hope it's not for a bad reason. My mom, Caleb, and Niall all are staying out in the waiting room, I told my mom she could sleep in here with me but she just denied my offer she said "you need your personal space" which makes no sense what so ever.

'Niall's Pov'

I looked over to see that Caleb was asleep in one of the waiting room chairs, i want to wake him up because I'm really bored but I know how Caleb is when someone wakes him up he gets all pissy and his mood will stay like that almost all day. I remember what Caleb had told me this morning about him getting laid, he always talks about girls around me when I don't really care, all I wanna talk about is Paris but every time I bring her up in a conversation he just asks me why I wanna know how she's doing or he would just say Ew and continues to whatever he was talking about. He told me this morning that he fucked one of Paris' friends Sophie I think her name is, I don't really remember.

"Hey Niall" I looked over to see Mrs, Heath coming to sit next to me.

"Hi Mrs-" she cut me off.

"You can call me Laura" she smiled.

"Ok, hi Laura" I smiled.

"Thank you for helping Paris earlier"

"It was no problem"

"I saw you two about to kiss" she nudged me on the shoulder.

I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"I give you my blessing" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"I give you my blessing or permission to date her" she winked.

"Thank you but she isn't interested in me" I looked away.

"What I saw in the kitchen earlier was lust, Niall she's interested she just doesn't know it yet" she got up from the seat she was sitting in.

"Go see her" she gave me a big smile before leading me to her hospital room door.

She nodded at me before walking away. I slowly opened the door to find her asleep. I was really hoping she wasn't asleep. I walked over and turned the tv off and put her blanket over her body. She's cute when she sleeps, i walked closer to her body leaning over her planting a soft kiss on her lips. I sat up and looked at my self in the mirror that was behind me, my eyes are green I smiled at the sight of my eyes and slowly walked out of the room making sure I didn't wake her.

'Paris' Pov'

"Wake up Miss Paris" one of the nurses said.

I opened my eyes to see that the doctor, my mom, Caleb, and Niall were in the room.

"We'll Paris you can go home now" the doctor smiled.

I looked over at the doctor, he was tall and fit looking, he had dark brown hair and a deep voice he kinda looks like the doctors you see on Tv. I looked over at my mom, she had her eyes on the doctor I could tell she was interested in him, it's not that hard to tell when my mom is into someone, her posture changes and her voice becomes more "sexual" I guess and she starts to play with her hair a bit.

"I'm going to prescribe you this pain medication, ok only take it when your stitches start to hurt or burn, but take one pill" the doctor said.

I gave him a quick nob before jumping out of bed. I actually feel pretty good today.

**

Ever since I got home Niall has been helping me out with stuff, like doing my laundry, making my breakfast, doing my homework almost everything, I wonder what has gotten into him lately he's being So "Nice"

"Niall I told you I don't need your help I'm not sick or anything" I laughed.

"I just want to help out" he took my laundry basket out of my hands and carried it to my room.

"Common Niall I can do it"

"No Paris I don't want you hurting yourself" he smiled.

"It was just stitches Niall!" I giggled trying to grab my laundry basket from him.

Niall put my laundry basket on my bed, he started to walk closer to me biting his bottom lip. I couldn't help but to stare at his Adorableness. Niall grabbed my waist and closed my room door.

"I'm not letting you get hurt" he said before pulling me closer to his muscled body.

I didn't know what I wanted to do, I didn't know if I want to run or stay. Niall looked at me with his now green eyes.

He leaned Down to kiss my neck but I denied it. He looked at me.

"Niall"

"Yeah?"

"What are you?" I asked looking into his eyes.

He pulled away from me and sat on my bed.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone" he glanced at me.

"I promise" I walked over and sat beside him.

He took a deep breath before starting.

"Paris, I'm not human"

"What do you mean? What are you then?" My eyes widened.

"Paris..... I'm a jumper"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote if you like this chapter!

Hehe you guys now know what he is but you won't know what a jumper is until next chapter, I know you guys will hate me for leaving you with a cliffhanger.

Leave in the comments what you think a Jumper is I just want to know what's running trough you guys minds (:

Don't forget to follow me on here!