Chapter-14

Chapter 14
'Niall's Pov'

Jail isn't as bad as people say it is, well kinda. I've only been here for about 13 hours and I've already gotten into a couple of fights, One was because a guy tried to take my food so I stabbed him with my fork, and another was because my "Jail Mate" wanted to sleep on the top bunk but I already called it, it ended up being me having to get another Room mate.

Throughout the last 13 hours I've been thinking about Paris, I know she tried to Kill herself a few hours ago and it scared me to know that I can't be with her the only thing I could do was project my voice into her head that's one of my powers. I told her that Death isn't the answer and that death can lead to Sorrow and regret which is completely true, I had to learn that the hard way.

**

'Paris' Pov'

"You owe me $26.00" Caleb informed me.

Caleb decided to buy the game monopoly while we where at the store and he is beating me at it oh and did I forget to say he invited Sophie.

"Caleb it isn't your turn" Sophie shouted.

"Yes it is"

"Noooo it's Paris' turn so technically she doesn't owe you anything you cheater!" She pointed at Caleb.

Yeah Sophie has always been... Competitive or what's the word "game ruiner" she always yells at someone when they beat her or if they cheat so basically she's a sore loser.

"DAMN IT!" Sophie yelled.

"I now own your train station!" I laughed.

She gave me an Evil glare.

"Caleb please tell her to give my train station back"

She sat closer to Caleb running her fingers up and down his chest and giving him her famous puppy dog face. Caleb glanced at me as I crossed my arms together.

"Umm..."

"Paris give Sophie her Train station back"

I can't believe this! He's picking her over me; his own step sister!

"Thank you babe" she said kissing him on the lips.

"Eww PDA go take it elsewhere" I covered my eyes.

"Ok"

Sophie jumped up as did Caleb and they both skipped up to his room closing the door behind them. UGH! They are so disgusting!

I looked down at my phone realizing it was ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey is Landon, from the tampon isle from the store" he laughed.

I tried holding back my laugh but it failed miserably.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

I sat down on my couch propping my feet on the little table sitting in front of me.

"Just sittin around chillin you know"

"Same" I spoke up.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me at the skate park tomorrow" his voice was sort of shaky.

I looked around the couch making sure no one was standing there.

"Um yeah sure" I smiled to myself.

"So see you at three then?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"We'll.. Bye"

"Bye" I set my phone on my lap.

Should I really be going anywhere since you know what has happened for the past couple of days? I looked down at my phone to see that I had a Text message.

(Landon): Oh and wear pants or knee pads (:

(Me): Ok (:

I'm not really the type of girl that sends smiley faces and winkey faces but Landon is just so.... Fun? To talk to so you HAVE to put at least one or two in while you text him.

(Landon): Can't wait, I already know I'm not getting any sleep tonight haha.

Is he seriously that excited to hang out with me?

(Me): Same, it's not like everyday that I go skating with a boy that shops for tamponds.

I could feel laughter wanting to explode inside of me, I mean I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way and be offended by It, that's the last thing I want to do, offend anyone.

(Landon): Hahaha! Good one! Most people would have taken that offensive but Nahh I laughed at it.

To be honest this Landon dude is pretty cool FINALLY there's Someone I can, you know relate to.

(Me): Ok good I thought you would be mad at me but yeah....

What can I say I just meet the kid.

(Landon): You know you're the first girl I actually enjoy texting.

(Me): Oh well... That's cool I guess... Sorry if I'm being incredibly boring, I will understand if you don't want to talk to me.

To be honest I don't really want to carry on this conversation I hope he doesn't text back.

(Landon): Nahh it's fine, You're cool.

Damn it.

(Me): so favorite sport?

Really favorite sport? Paris you need to start thinking out side the box! Wait... Now I'm talking in third person damn.

(Landon): Football.

Of course the obvious.

(Landon): oh and lacrosse.

Hmm... That's... Different most boys don't really play any sports other than football, Baseball, and basketball. Well here anyway.

(Me): Oh sweet I love Lacrosse!

That's no lie I love lacrosse.

(Landon): Oh really? YAY finally something we both like haha, Favorite Music?

Me: Well I have a few but, dubstep, Rap, Rap Rmb, Mostly classics, and a few pop/Rock songs.

(Landon): Wow that's really weird because that's everything I like, seriously that super creepy.

(Me): omg!

"Who are you texting?" A familiar female voice muffled behind me.

"Bloody hell you scared me Sophie" I smiled.

"Oh yeah right you didn't even jump, and why do you and Caleb say bloody hell you aren't even British" she informed me.

"You don't have to be British to say bloody hell"

She gave me a stupid look before practically sitting on my legs.

"Sophie get off my legs!" I yelled.

She just laughed and continued sitting on me.

"Your ass is boney!" I informed her.

"For your information my ass isn't boney it's nice a plump"

She stood up and smacked her butt and showing it off to me like she was a butt model or something, she would even strike dramatic poses.

"Please stop putting your butt in my face" I begged.

"First say, Sophie you have the nicest ass in South Carolina"

"Hell no!" I crossed my arms.

"Fine, I hope you enjoy the view because I just got you front row seats" she laughed evilly.

"You're a vagina" I smiled.

"So are you"

"Not true, you're the biggest vagina that anyone has ever seen"

"Cunt" she whispered so I could only hear it.

"Dick sucker"

Sophie's eyes grew wide.

"For your info Caleb seems to like it" she stuck her tongue at me.

EWWWWWW! I wasn't being serious! Now guess who's going to have nightmares tonight.

"I wasn't serious" I frowned.

"Oh, oh well" she said prancing off into the sunset (Not really)

**

"HEY PARIS YOU HAVE MAIL!" Caleb yelled from down stairs.

Why would I have mail? I quickly made my way down stairs trying not to trip on any of the steps, trust me I've done that many times before. I walked into the living area where Caleb was sitting on his bum with Sophie.

"Where is it?" I asked.

"Well hello to you too" Caleb laughed.

"Over there" Sophie pointed. I walked over and picked it up.

To: Paris Heath

From: The Jail house of Columbia South Carolina.

Oh fuck.

I opened the mail and ran upstairs closing the door behind me making sure it was locked.

Dear Paris,

I am Completely and utterly sorry about what I did to you, please believe me saying that it wasn't exactly me who, you know Raped you I would never never never ever! Do that to you or anybody else. Lets just say that Nick did it. please forgive me I will understand if I don't get a letter back from you, but just understand that I care about you.

Love: Niall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this One was really boring but whatever.

If you liked it Pleasee Vote!

Do you guys think she will forgive Niall? Do you think she will write back? Comment your answers!

Thanks for reading and please follow me!

Have a great Day Xx