Chapter-15

(Could you guys pleaseeeeee go check out my new books called "Greaser Vs Soc" and "Persistent" help me get them to 1k reads!!)

Chapter 15

'Paris' Pov'

I don't know what to do. Should I send Niall a letter back or should I ignore him and keep him out of my life forever? Hmm.. Decisions, Decisions.

"Paris!"

I heard pounding at my door.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"Open the door, it's locked"

"No dip Sherlock I thought it was glued shut"

Ok so yeah Niall's letter... kinda put me in a bad mood I mean wouldn't a letter sent from a person that hurt you from jail upset you too? And it's an apology letter at that. I walked over and opened my door realizing Sophie was leaning against it.

"We'll someones in a pissy mood" she crossed her arms as she made her way over to my bed.

"Sorry"

That's all I could say, I don't really want to tell Sophie what happened I think I've told her enough.

"Just wondering but why does Caleb have bruises and cuts on his face? And why do you have a black eye? I kind of noticed it when we were playing monopoly" She didn't make eye contact she just looked down at her feet.

What should I say? I reallyyyy don't want to tell her the truth because I know when Niall gets released she will find him and start shit, knowing Sophie she would probably "accidentally" Kill him, I mean I wouldn't blame her I think I would actually enjoy watching Niall getting punched by Sophie. She's a person you really don't want to mess with when she's mad I mean she's like the Incredible Hulk no joke! It's really scary.

"Umm.. Well... Ugh.. You see... Caleb was driving his friends car and... Umm.. He crashed it into a pole and I happened to be in the car with him it was really bad"

I can't believe I actually said that I'm pretty sure that's the stupidest lie I've ever told I mean not even Patrick the star from Spongebob would believe it.

"Oh, which friend?" She asked.

Shit.

"Umm.. Poblo"

Poblo? Really Paris you couldn't come up with something like.... Garret or Kevin?

"Really? Poblo is really nice he's probably really upset that Caleb messed up his car"

Wait... Caleb actually has a friend named poblo? Wow.

"Yeah probably"

Sophie looked at me for a moment before starting a new conversation.

"So how's? Landon?"

My body froze. How does she know about Landon? I've never told her about him.

"He's fine why?" I asked with a weird expression.

"Tell him I said hey"

"How do you know about Landon?"

"He's my cousin"

Wow such a small world.

"But how did you kno-" she cut me off.

"He wouldn't shut up about how beautiful you are" she said rolling her eyes.

"So you've talked to him lately?" I asked.

"Yeah I hung out with him before coming over here" she smiled.