Epilogue part-1

Epilogue part 1

'Paris' Pov'

Days, months, and years have passed by since the last time I saw Niall. And everything has changed or everyone has left me, my mom died a few months ago leaving me and Caleb with Caleb's dad, then his dad left me and Caleb alone because he thought we were to old for parent supervision. Then it was only 2 years after that when Caleb moved to NewYork. And yeah I know what you guys are thinking "where's Sophie?" Well I told her about everything and she kept apologizing to me, and yes I finally excepted it and then I told her about Landon and how Niall has been trying to send Landon back, so Sophie apologized for that too. I know you're wondering about Caleb, Yes he knew the whole time! He knew that Sophie was just my creation but he didn't care. Caleb seemed to move on after Sophie left because now he's happily married to a girl named Hannah.

And for Landon and I he admitted that he liked me but we agreed that we would stay friends before him and Niall went back. This may surprise you but I found my real dad, yeah I bumped into him at a sea food market how ironic right? But yeah we got to talking and all that, he apologized for leaving me and my mom he just said that he was just mad that I got the "Gift" Instead of him. After that day me and my father became really close.

Yeah I'm still going to school but now I'm in my last year of collage. Almost everyday I get asked out by a guy but I quickly say no to them because in my heart I would feel that I would be cheating on Niall even though he's not here. Every now and then I go back to the past and watch my memory's like its a movie, but I would always end up going back to memory's Niall and I had shared, some were bad, and some where good but every Memory was worth the Pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys to tell you but there is one last page of Dark Niall :(

I honestly had fun writing it!

Could you guys pleaseeeeee go check out my new book called Safe Place help me get it to 1k reads!!

Please vote!