No!

I wake up, I must have fallen asleep in my chair. I look down and see Danny sleeping on the floor.
"Is Jean Jones here?" A nurse was calling me.
"I'm Jean."
"Your parents are in comas from the car crash."
"What?" They... They're in...comas. No.
"Could I visit them?"
"Of course, follow me."

I walk down the hallway, passing the doors of other emergency rooms. The nurse opened a door and there I see my parents. They have bruises and stitches all up their arms and legs. They're being supported by life support masks on their faces and ivies.

"Mom.... Dad...." I feel tears streaming down my face. I fall to the ground. "NO!!!!!!!!!!" I don't believe it.
"MOM, DAD, WAKE UP!!! PLEASE!!...please,....wake up..." I didn't know what else to do but cry out to them.

I feel a hand lightly touch my shoulder.
"Jean." I look to see who's hand it was. Danny. He knelt down and hugged me. "Hey, its going to be alright." His voice was, for the first time, calm and quiet. I try wiping the tears out of my eyes. "It'll be alright, Jean." I wanted to stop crying.

Danny called his dad to pick him up.
"My dad said you could come over for a while since we spent the night at the hospital."
"Really? ...Thanks." It's 3:00 in the morning. "Wait why are your parents up this early?"
"They like to get an early start, a really early start."

Danny's dad comes and picks us up. The car ride to their house was silent the whole time. We walk into their house and Danny's mom is making coffee and waffles.

"Hello, you must be Jean. I'm Danny's mom, it's very nice to meet you. I'm so sorry about your parents. Would you like some coffee or some waffles? Just made them this morning."
"Um.. No thank you. I'm not hungry."
"Well, ok. Do you have a place to stay?"
"My parents said if anything happened to them, I have to stay with my aunt and uncle. They're the only family I have that's near school."
"Ok, but if you want to come over, you can come over anytime."
"...Ok,.. thank you..."

Danny's mom looked at her wrist watch.
"Oh, look at the time, you two should head off to school. It's 6:57."
"Crap, we're going to be late for school! Come on Jean, we got to go!"

We run out the door and into the car. Danny's dad hops into the car.