Never Say Never (1)

Ha! I bet ya thought this was about Justin Beiber, sorry to dissapoint but it's not :(

Anyways, remember when a chapter was two long so I divided it into two parts? This is what happens here two because I write too much, I just can't control myself. I will post the second part tomorrow so it won't take really long, I promise. Consider this and the part 2 a pre-ending because after that comes the end, I will explain everything more there. 

----

Neymar was excited about El Clásico and Leo's promise of that perfect night, of course he was, but still waking up the first thing he thought about was the day after, when they have to tell Leo's parents everything. Getting ready he convinced himself not to think about such things before the game because they would distract him and that wouldn't end well.

-

On the plane he is sitting next to Dani like always, having no idea how it would end up.

Leo is sitting one row away with Masche, they only have to bend forward a little bit and they see each other perfectly.

Neymar is bored, he keeps on texting Leo about pointless things and Leo can't say he's not enjoying it.

Neymar's message:

Yesterday I forgot to ask. Are you nervous?

Leo's message:

I don't have a reason to. I just hate that I can't start. And are you nervous?

Neymar's message:

Nah, I'm good. I can't wait for when we get home though ;)).

Leo's message:

Ney, don't write such things I'll start blushing and Masche will ask why.

Neymar's message:

But he looks like he's sleeping, isn't he?

Leo's message:

I don't know. Wait I'll find out.

Leo hovers his hand over Masche's eyes, who at first doesn't react, but gets enough of it and growling, he catches Leo's hand and clutches it just so it hurts a little before he pushes it away.

Leo looks over at Neymar, who has his hand clamped over his mouth to silence his laugh but his crinkled eyes still give him away.

„Why don't you just sit next to him?" - Masche groans.

„I don't want to." - Leo shakes his head. „You're still my seat neighbor, I wouldn't leave you."

Leo could swear he sees Masche blushing for a moment, but it seems way too impossible to believe even after seeing it with his own eyes, so he goes on. „Nothing has to change because of Neymar. We all are still teammates and friends, and I'm still at work when travelling or playing with the team. What happens between four walls has nothing to do with any of this." - Leo explains and Masche nods.

„As you wish. I just wanted to let you know that we aren't weirded out by it at all. I mean, it's new, because none of us have experienced anything like this, but i'm not only speaking for myself when I say that you have our full support."

Masche has no idea how good it feels to Leo to hear his words, he can't deny that he was afraid of his teammates being weirded out by them but once again they proved that they are a big family.