Me Cambiaste La Vida

That goddamn clock on the wall. How did he not notice before how annoying it was? Tick-tack.

Leo was laiyng on his back on the couch, with his legs up on the armrest and his arm under his head while his other hand was frustatedly rumpling the bottom line of his shirt. He was way too languid to make an effort and turn on the tv or anything that distracts him, his only company was the ticking clock on the wall and he didn't understand why they have it when they never use it to check what time is it, they always do it on their phone, but it's still there making that nerve-racking sound.

Tick-tack.

Leo turned on his side. Who is he trying to fool? Not the ticking is what made him so agonized on this rainy, but shiny day.

Rain. He reached a point when everything reminded him of Neymar, and the rain wasn't an exception.

Yeah, cuz', you know, it was raining when he'd found out Neymar was engaged to the biggest pig this world has ever seen.

Tick-tack.

He's such an imbecile, ot at least that's what he thought about himself. He had his chance more than once to get Neymar back, but he was so puzzled, he either didn't know what to say or he didn't want to say it.

He's just a coward, he literally watched the life going away by him, and he was too crippled to notice it. The next thing he woke up to was Neymar living in a happy relationship with someone who is not forbidden, and vaguely though, but it was crossing his mind that what if Mateo or whatever he was called, is more worthy of Neymar's love than Leo used to be.

He was surely not a coward like him, he even had the guts to ask Neymar to marry him after only a few months of going out. They were rushing things too much for Leo's taste, but if that's what made them happy, then who is he to judge them?

Tick-tack.

He'd lost Neymar. With all those procrastinating, waiting for an opportunity, thinking that whatever happens Neymar will still be around and wait for him, with letting Neymar get a new boyfriend while knowing he was still head-over.heels for him, and mostly, with not expressing how he felt about him, he officially lost him.

Neymar is not a toy. He is a free human being with own will, and he isn't obliged to wait until Leo finally says something.

It is time to move on. Time to come down to earth and comprehend that things not always happen like he wants them to, sometimes, you have to---

Tick-tack.

„Oh my god, stopppp."- Leo yelled groggily at the clock. The clock didn't seem to obey, so Leo angrily stood up and took it off the wall, rummaging at the back of it to find the batteries and remov e them, but his movements were maybe too combative because a femenine voice interrupted him and took him out of his foggy state of mind,

„Leo, I don't mean to interrupt you but why are you beating up that poor innocent clock? - Antonella inquired. -„It's really not that ugly."

She was already disappearing into the direction of the kitchen, shouting „Come, and tell me while I'm making coffee."

Leo followed her steps and sat down on the bar stool while listlessly watching her making coffee for a while, until Anto had had enough of the heavy silence and forced him to speak.

„You can tell me what's wrong, you know?"

„I don't know if I should talk to you about this..." -Leo answered shaking his head. The thing is, they hadn't talked about Neymar since he confessed that he cheated on her, and he was far from being comfortable about it with her.