Mateo

Didn't have time to find a song for this one because of exams, sorry :P

--------------------------------------

Turned out mateo has a motorcycle. A big black vehicle, which was parking in front of Neymar's neighbor. Neymar doesn't know much about motorcycles, but he could easily determine that it looks 'nice', or that's what other people might say about it.

Mateo hands Neymar a crash helmet, which is also black, and Mateo is wearing black and everything is so black it almost makes Neymar depressed. He is hesitating.

„Where are you exactly want to go?"

Mateo shrugs.

„Somewhere." - and he sits on the vehicle. Neymar isn't that easy to convince.

„But..." - he starts.

„Oh, come on. It's gonna be fun. I'll bring you home before lunch." - and he winks. He actually winks, and it makes Neymar feel weaker. He obeys and silently puts on the helmet and is down behind Mateo, holding his waist.

He should be feeling unsafe sitting on such a dangerous thing, but he isn't. Except that he still has no idea where are they going. But somehow he trusts Mateo.

It's clear that they are going up to somewhere high, maybe to the mountains, and they are just getting higher and higher on the winding streets while the trees cast a shadow on them and Neymar is just sitting there, still hugging Mateo's waist, having his eyes closed under the helmet.

When they finally stop, Mateo takes off his helmet so Neymar follows his example, and he angrily tries to fix his hair which is messed up by the helmet.

Mateo doesn't even want to wait any longer.

„The guy you were talking about... was it the same guy that was looking at us while we were sitting at the table?"

Neymar looks around.

„Wow, that's beautiful!" - he says because he just noticed that he can see the whole city from up there.

„So?" - Mateo doesn't want to talk about something else.

„So what?" - Neymar asks back? „What is this place? I could come back sometimes."

„I get it." - Mateo nods. „You don't want to talk about it."

„No not really." - Neymar answers. „But that would make you know the answer anyway, so... yes, it was him.

„I recognized you... so I think you know that I recognized him too."

Neymar looks around again. He sees a bench nearby, and he walks there, but he finds the seat too dirty so he sits on the backrest. Mateo follows him, and sits down next to him.

„This place is beautiful." - Neymar says quietly.

„I used to come here a lot, alone, at night. You know, to think about life." - Mateo says seriously.

„Really?" - Neymar turns to him.

„No." - Mateo answers and he starts laughing. „To be honest, I have no idea where we are. - he says, and Neymar laughs too. „Really. I think I've never been here before. I wasn't paying attention of where were we going. I was thinking."