Had Enough

„We won!” - Gerard screamed from the top of his lungs, as they went back to the locker room after beating Manchester City 1-2.

„Chill dude, the tie is still open, we scored only two.” - Mascherano replied, but Gerard was way too happy to listen to him, and well, the other teammates were the same too, they all were in a mood that people could have easily thought that they just won the Champions League, they were already talking about getting „wasted together when they get home, even thought Luis Enrique would definitely not be happy about that, but that just made it seem like an even better idea.

But two people weren't that happy. Leo and Neymar.

Leo heard what Mascherano replied to Gerard, and it hurt him more than anything, because he was right, the tie was still open. And it was sort of his fault. He got a penalty in the last minute, and he missed it. He missed the penalty that could ensure them getting further in the Champions League. How ironic that the same happened to Neymar not so long ago, now Leo was in the same situation. And he knew what Neymar felt, and that the things he told him to comfort him weren't actually comforting enough, he couldn't feel better if someone told him those things.

He was just sitting at his locker, completely isolating himself, and hell if someone dared to come near him. Not even Neymar, who had his own problems as well, since when Leo missed the penalty a City fan started insulting him, and that really pissed him off, not even because he got those insults but because it was because of Leo's penalty miss.

He was thinking about cheering Leo up, but it really seemed a better idea to leave him alone, and everybody thought that way, and Leo was glad they did so, he wanted to be alone.

Neymar was rather try to be worried about him getting a punishment after his argument with the fan, because he lost his temper for a minute and he tried to hurt him physically, luckily the security guards were all there in his way, not to stop Neymar but to stop the fan, but they were really needed there because if they wouldn't have been there Neymar surely had done something he might regret in his entire life.

Their mood didn't change on the plane either. Just like always, Neymar was sitting with Dani Alves, who was feeling kinda guilty, because when he got subbed off he kicked a water bottle, and the ather splashed all over the people around him. It was surely a game they won't forget at anytime soon, this amount of drama is not regular at Barca matches.

„Do you think people will be mad at me because of that bottle thing?” - Dani asked Neymar, who was staring out the plane's window during the whole fight, and that was the first time he turned around to say something.

„I think they felt blessed for getting splashed by Dani Alves himself. And our fans will be only laughing at it. You have nothing to worry about.” - he answered and forced himself to lightly laugh for a short second.

„Ney, why are you acting so weird? We won!” - Dani groaned and he formed a 2-1 with his fingers and pushed his hands right in Neymar's face, and Neymar had to close his eyes if he didn't want to get a finger in them.

„Get your dirty fingers off of me!” - he yelled jokingly, without giving him an answer. Dani then decided to not dwell on it anymore, but he diagnosed in himself that everyone is so weird and depressive lately that he should look for other friends to joke around with, fortunately he had plenty of teammates who were pretty ludicrous.