Epilogue

*sighes* This moment came too. The epilogue. Not gonna lie I'm a little emotional because it's been almost a year since I posted the first chapter and I already miss writing it but I'll get over it I guess...

All I can do is thank you, again and again for every views and likes, also comments you left, this is surely going to be something I'm going to miss :)

About the epilogue, I highly recommend you to prepare some snacks and go to pee before you start reading because it's a long one :D I dont have a music recommendation, actually i do, listen to the music that reminds you the most of this story or of the pairing to get yourself in the mood.

There are little parts in between every timejump where we can read the thoughts of the characters, Neymar's pov is italic while Leo's pov is italic bold.

Aaaaand for the very last time, enjoy the chapter! :)

--------------

A soft knock on the door snaps Leo out of his thoughts. The person at the door doesn't wait for an invitation, opens the door right after and Leo doesn't have to turn around from the mirror to see who is it.

He feels warm lips on his neck and a pair of arms sealing around his waist careful not to mess his clothes up.

„Ney, I don't think you're supposed to be here." - he berates him quietly but his entire body nuzzles up closely against Neymar's.

„I just wanted to wish you good luck but halfway here I realized that you don't need it."

Neymar looks around the room tentatively and sees an untied bow tie solely lying on the huge bed. He reaches out for it and orders Leo to turn around.

Leo is hesitant, knowing that Neymar isn't really a master of tyeing any kind of ties but his curiousity still makes him turn around and see what Neymar is capable of. The worst thing that can happen is that Neymar fails and they have a good laugh at it.

Neymar throws it around Leo's neck and crosses the two ends, looping the longer end underneath.

As much as Leo wants to see how he continues, he can't because Neymar leans in and kisses him softly, keeping his lips locked with Leo's but not moving them, still focused on the tie.

„There you go." - he smiles satisfiedly. Leo checks himself in the mirror and he realizes how stupid he looks with his jaw dropped. It dropped because his bow tie looks perfect.

„Ney..." - he breathes out. „Where did you learn this?"

Neymar shrugs. „Dani taught me.

„Dani?" - Leo asks turning back to Neymar. „Are you guys talking again?"

Neymar looks a little embarrassed because he starts tugging on his sleeve and bites hardly into his lip.

„Yeah... I think it's time for me to stop being mad at him... i mean it ended well at the end."

„Don't explain yourself to me. I'm glad that you two are on good terms again." - Leo flashes a reassuring smile and Neymar mirrors it, a little sheepishly.

„Ney... Why do you say I don't need luck? Anyone can win it."

„Nope. You will." - Neymar inches closer and folds his arms around Leo's neck. „And I'll be there to applaud you like the proud boyfriend I am." - he pecks Leo's lips fondly.

„Except that no one knows you are my boyfriend." - Leo grunts exasperatedly, not because he wants to smile and applaud proudly too whenever they mention Neymar so the world could see how much he really loves him.