All Fall Down

In the next few days, they didn't really talk to each other, even thought they had a game against Villarreal, which they won by 3-2. Leo bit his tongue during the game and it was bleeding, and Neymar was actually worried about it. He hated everything that could hurt Leo in any form, and anger started to fly away and all he wanted to know was if Leo was okay or not.

Davi Lucca finally arrived, and Neymar wanted to spend all his time with him. They played football, they took a lot of selfies, they watched movies, so they did everything a son and dad usually do. Davi was still very tired after the long plane trip they had, and he fell asleep very soon, it was still no time for Neymar to go to bed. He decided to check instagram on his phone.

He usually just posted a pic but now that he was bored he started to read the comments, and see in what pictures he was tagged on. There were a lot of pointless pics, people have tagged him on pictures he wasn't even on, and pictures of him scoring or just with the Barca squad. And then there was one picture that caught his eyes.

It was him and Leo hugging each other while smiling widely. What a beautiful picture. He opened it. And stared at it for at least two minutes, being completely mesmerized. He always did this, always saved the pics of him and Leo, he didn't know why but he felt like he's gonna need them later. But one fet different, because it's been a whie since he actually got in contract with him, and he was missing him. He looked at the tags. „#neymar #messi #fcbarcelona #neymessi”

The last tag was the one that got Neymar more interested. Neymessi. What is that? Neymar laughed 'cause it was like he was Leo's wife and he got his last name. Neymar Messi.

Neymar was giggling as he typed „Neymessi” in the browser. What he got as result was hundreds of pics of him and Leo, and in all of them they were either hugging or doing something very... cute. Neymar was somehow surprised. The first thing that surprised him was the fact that all of those things have happened, and the second was that by looking at those pictures, he could remember all of them. Remember the feelings he felt, remember the circumtances, everything. So apparently „Neymessi” was their names merged into one, and that's what their fans called them. He clicked on a tumblr link. He got the same as a result, pics and gifs of him and Leo. He looked at the comments.

„Neymar is such a fanboy <3” - one of them said.

„I love them so much.”- so the other.

These were all nice, Neymar was smiling at these sweet comments, he didn't know that his friendship with Leo had such an impact on their fans. But then he have made that mistake that he kept on scrolling. And then he saw a comment that totally froze him.

„They are so in love.”

He closed the page and put his phone away. That was something he didn't want to read. In love? Were people actually thinking about them... in a romantic way?

„But that is crazy! Well, I have to admit that we are acting like we were really close, but in love? I am not in love with anyone, especially not with Leo. All I feel about him is that...I wanna spend every moment of my life with him and I go crazy over the fact that he might not want the same, and I am eternally jealous because he is fixing his relationship with his girlfriend. That is not love. Right?” - Neymar sadly realized that he was actually talking to himself. That was like the first sign of going crazy. Will the next step be that he tries to catch a mouse when there is none in there?