2 years

I'm on winter break now (woo) and sorry I have not written in like 10 year, I have had writers block.

also this one shot is really fluffy

---- 

I wake up just like any other day, and see him in the bathroom singing to himself. I swing my legs over the side of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I see him on his phone, he is wearing only a big shirt, I put my arms around him and kiss his cheek. "Good morning Mitchie." I move my hands down to his waist holding onto it gently. He pulls up snapchat, takes a photo while I hold his waist and hide my face behind his neck. "Happy two year anniversary love." I say kissing his neck. "I love you so much" Mitch says "I love you too" I mumble while still kissing his cheek. "Should we announce it?" He asks looking down at his phone. "That was our deal." I say remembering when we made a promise to announce it to the fans after 2 years together. He nods and types '2 years' on the photo of us. Mitch quickly posts it to snapchat.  "Oh my god, that was quick." I look over his shoulder and see many of our fans tweet the photo and tagging us. "Should I respond?" I think for a second then have an idea. "No lets do this." I run into our bedroom and grab my phone from the night stand. I rush back to Mitch, I open the camera app. "Come here.." I say to Mitch, he looks confused but then I pull him into a kiss, a very passionate kiss. We pull apart, he shuts his eyes, resting his head on my forehead. I look into his eyes and he smiles. God, I love his smile more than anything. I snapped out of my thoughts of how perfect Mitch was and remembered what I was doing. I quickly extend my arm and take a photo of us in the mirror, I try to catch his smile. I put my arms around his small frame and hold him tight, forgetting about the announcement to the fans. He puts his arms around my neck and we stay together. I want to stay with him forever. His phone starts to have multiple rings, he turns his head to look at his flashing phone on the sink. He pulls apart from me and grabs it, I look to see many twitter notifications. I drape my arms around his neck, missing the contact from before. I pick up my phone, my arms still around Mitch, and go to the photo. It turned out perfect, you can see Mitch's beautiful smile, and that's all I wanted. I break apart from Mitch and open twitter. I attach the photo saying. 

"2 years. 2 years ago I fell in love with him, and these 2 years have been amazing. Yes, 2 years ago I fell in love with @/ mitchgrassi and I will love him forever." 

I press the tweet button and wait for Mitch to see it. 

About 30 seconds later I hear a small gasp come from behind me. "I love you so much Avi!" Mitch says putting his small arms around me. 

 he gets in front of me, his arms still around me.

"I love you too, Mitchie. And I will always love you." 

please tell me if you like this

love y'all

-Gigi