when the noodle confirms mavi

ok guys sorry I have not updated in 10 million years I had writers block and kind of still do so sorry if this is trash.

I have no idea about the title rn its 1am so I don't know what I'm doing anymore

-----

I wake up on the couch of the tour bus, my phone buzzing non stop and someones head on my shoulder. I don't know who's. I look at my phone seeing over 100 mentions on twitter.

all saying:

"DOES THIS MEAN MAVI IS REAL?!?!?!?!?!!?1?"

"IS MAVI CONFERMED"

"EXCUSE ME WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?!?!!"

what are they all talking about. I look to see who was on my shoulder. Mitch. Wait how would the fans know about this?

I open twitter seeing all the replies then I come across what started all of this.

Scott posted a photo on snapchat of Mitch sleeping on my shoulder and captioned it "mavi."

now I understand.

I get up trying not to wake Mitch

I start looking around the bus for Scott

"Scott, what is this?" I ask once I found him in the back

He starts laughing "Oh I just thought you guys looked cute." 

"Well you got everyones hopes up, they all think mavi is real." I say starting to laugh

"Yeah I know, your welcome." He says with a dumb smile

I go back to the front of the tour bus to see Mitch is awake "Hey Mitchie."

"What's all this going on on twitter?" he asks not looking up from his phone.

"Did you not see Scotts snapchat?" He looks up at me confused I show him the photo

He looks back down and smiles "Maybe we should go with it." he says looking back up at me

"What?"

"We should tease them like this"  I sit next to him and pull up the camera on my phone, Mitch doesn't seem to notice

I look at him, he is still looking at his phone. Something in my mind told me to do this. I kissed his cheek then took the photo, I looked strait back down at my phone because I didn't want him to think anything of it.

"Avi? What was that?!" I look up at him and his face is red and eyes are wide in shock.

"We just have to tease the fans" I say with a goofy smile. He scoffs and looks back at his phone. I post the photo to twitter with no caption, I want to see what the fans say.

I stay staring at the tweets flooding in from all the fans on my twitter and then a reply from Mitch

"cute." is all the tweet said

I look over to him to see him focused on his phone. I can't take my eyes off him, he's perfect.

What if mavi was real?